nuclear alcoholic

‎‎‎
Rotters
on my walk to the beach today there was a gook coughing non stop, not sneezing, i know what a cough sounds like trust me. they were on a bench, some old lady, not covering their mouth or anything... disgusting. i called the number to report her anyway...

i'm going make posters and hang them to instill fear in everybody who lives around my area. people still think this is a joke when my dad who's a general surgeon/emergency doctor has had to unplug people from ventilators in induced coma's because he didn't think they were going to make it, he was given full authority to decide who lives and dies at which point people in hazmat suits showed up and he said fuck it and booked a flight home that day.

AND THIS WAS IN AUSTRALIA WHERE'S THERE'S SUPPOSEDLY "10 DEATHS" OR SOMETHING. JFL WE ARE ALL FUCKED.

Huh?

Interdimensional playboy
Just wait it out. Stop going out. Get plenty of booze, food, guns and ammo.

Utter_Reject

Complete Failure
its over nigga
it is far more lethal than we have been told

you name it

he didn't think they were going to make it, he was given full authority to decide who lives and dies at which point people in hazmat suits showed up and he said fuck it and booked a flight home that day.
basically italy for weeks now. except they're running out of doctors and nurses too, since they're too exposed not to get infected sooner or later. and if it doesn't slow down, it won't only be a choice between "a boomer 1" and "a boomer 2" anymore, but between anyone needing any kind of healthcare. thankfully, it does seem to be slowing down in countries that have been affected for a while

nuclear alcoholic

‎‎‎
Rotters
if it doesn't slow down, it won't only be a choice between "a boomer 1" and "a boomer 2" anymore, but between anyone needing any kind of healthcare.
it still has not occured to the majority of losers on this site who think they're safe that if they or anybody else in their family within the next year requires hospital treatment, or even a fucking bandage for a boo boo.......

........they will walk into the hospital and BAM they now have the chinese virus. and IF they survive after a month of pure agony they can enjoy their scared lungs and not being able to walk up a flight of stairs anymore for the rest of their lives.
IMG_20200327_165202.jpg

i put this sign up, took a photo so i know if my dad moves it and comes onto my section of the property. although he's been fucking around with shit in my bathroom, so i am probably already dead. he hates me and wants me dead anyway so i would not be surprised at all if he's been spitting on the door handles

if i get this shit i'm jumping off a building

you name it

it still has not occured to the majority of losers on this site who think they're safe that if they or anybody else in their family within the next year requires hospital treatment, or even a fucking bandage for a boo boo.
yep. it's that simple. even if you assume it's literally a flu harmless to 99% of the population, it still means a bunch of people in line before you. actually makes the whole situation worse, imagine realizing you can't get treated because such a trivial issue caused clogging of the hospitals. what are you gonna do, tell them to go home/let you in first?

i dont even have to make this hypothetical, i'm experiencing it since i fucked my ankle up badly a week ago. i have to decide between trying to get it checked (means waiting for hours among coughing subhumans only to get told to btfo because no one's available for scanning) and doing nothing and just waiting it out. and i basically don't feel my foot, it looks like a lgbt flag.

Cunt.

unspeakable visions
on my walk to the beach today there was a gook coughing non stop, not sneezing, i know what a cough sounds like trust me. they were on a bench, some old lady, not covering their mouth or anything... disgusting. i called the number to report her anyway...

i'm going make posters and hang them to instill fear in everybody who lives around my area. people still think this is a joke when my dad who's a general surgeon/emergency doctor has had to unplug people from ventilators in induced coma's because he didn't think they were going to make it, he was given full authority to decide who lives and dies at which point people in hazmat suits showed up and he said fuck it and booked a flight home that day.

AND THIS WAS IN AUSTRALIA WHERE'S THERE'S SUPPOSEDLY "10 DEATHS" OR SOMETHING. JFL WE ARE ALL FUCKED.
:jag:
imagine glowing this hard.
the flu has and will kill far more people than some chink plague. fuck off CIA nigger