• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

There basically is no other way for a woman to LTR other than social circle

jeebusreekris

Regular
Most women want to LTR a decent, good loomi guy. Sloots that will just fuck on the first date without any remorse are actually a small minority. Most women are even willing to date down a bit if it means to LTR a decent guy.

And here comes the chance for most normies, unless they look completely subhuman or are aspie NEETS like on lookism.

So where do those decent girls find their prince charming?

Tinder, no way, unless she is fucking elite Adriana Lima tier, no decent guy that is using Tinder amd gets dates is going to LTR her and stay faithful. Tinder actually has brought manwhoring to a whole other level (at least for Chads, but who cares about incels right)

Being cold approached, wether in bar or street, women are weary of guys that cold approach them, and its for a reason, any guy that has the balls to cold approach, she is not going to be the last girl this guy will approach nor the first girl he has approached. And most girls know that. Guys that cold approach are players.

So pretty much the only way for a womam to find a decent guy for a LTR is by social circle.

Social circle means preselection, means you re not some qeird freak or serial adultarer, means you have your shit somehow together and are not a fucking aspie loser neet that pisses in bottles.

Hemce why youre also fucked if youre an average looking outsider.

FuckThis

Rotter
Btw OP you are full of shit

almost all my LTRS were non social circle

FuckThis

Rotter
Cornelius Gayniggas III said:
FuckThis said:
Btw OP you are full of shit

almost all my LTRS were non social circle

How did you meet them then?

Cold approaching? Internet?

I got approached few time on the street via IOU, a girl staring at me at a bus station for instance

At clubs, I both cold approached and IOU approached, usually IOU works better

Online dating I had only one LTR from there

One girl I did get via social circle, but I cucked her bf at the time, they were in relationship and I hooked up with her while her bf was there with her in front of him lol