• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

There aren't many kissless virgins over 21 on this forum

• Thread starter Surgery+Roids=Ascension
  • Start date

Dolly Buster

Champion
Me too

But you have to appreciate that Ricky Martin is a virgin too and he has a good jaw.

Dembroadbones

Regular
You have to have legit autism to be a kissless virgin at 21.

Seriously, all you need to do is be around girls and eventually something will happen where you get a kiss or handholding. I was a legit 2 in school but even I managed to date a few girls with low self-esteem.

Dembroadbones

Regular
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Dembroadbones said:

Seriously, all you need to do is be around girls and eventually something will happen where you get a kiss or handholding. I was a legit 2 in school but even I managed to date a few girls with low self-esteem.

Fuck off. I had girls in my social circle all through high school. The practically pretended I was dead.

Dat dere autism. It's over. There's no coming back from being a 21 y/o kissless virgin.

ketzdinio

Rotter
I'm 21 in 1 month, still virgin.

Dembroadbones said:

Just be ginger actually, and no girl will want to touch you. This is my case anyway. 

Girls have a lot of choices, so why would they pick me when they can pick guys with blonde or dark hair? Or guys uglier than the rest of the clique or group or w/e.

Dembroadbones

Regular
ketzdinio said:

Dembroadbones said:

Just be ginger actually, and no girl will want to touch you. This is my case anyway. 

Girls have a lot of choices, so why would they pick me when they can pick guys with blonde or dark hair? Or guys uglier than the rest of the clique or group or w/e.

Nah bro, I've seen gingers get kissed.

If you're NT and above 3 in looks, the chances of getting kissed before age 21 are like 95%. We're not talking about screwing Stacey here... we're talking about a quick lock of the lips with a shy girl or an insecure girl. Guys get horny by age 12. You have like NINE years to get one kiss.

Anybody who hasn't kissed or held hands with a girl by age 21 is either NOT NT or is <3 looks. End of debate.

ketzdinio

Rotter
Dembroadbones said:
ketzdinio said:

If you're NT and above 3 in looks, the chances of getting kissed before age 21 are like 95%. We're not talking about screwing Stacey here... we're talking about a quick lock of the lips with a shy girl or an insecure girl. Guys get horny by age 12. You have like NINE years to get one kiss.

Anybody who hasn't kissed or held hands with a girl by age 21 is either NOT NT or is <3 looks. End of debate.

Fuck if what you say is true then you legit just handed me an autismpill.

Still... as I said there were plenty of other guys they could choose. And it's not like the girls were on the clock or anything, they will wait. People just don't get how shitty being ginger is. Girls and guys hate you, or at least can't be bothered with you. Maybe it's different where you're from, but here it feels like I'm not even considered human. I'm pretty sure being born with red hair and growing up with it is what made me non NT.

Besides I don't think there are any girls that are shy or insecure. Yes they seemed like it around me, but it was because they resented me. They seemed completely normal around other guys.

My sexual life is a lost cause by now I think. I appreciate the answer though thanks my dude. I will keep trying.

Dembroadbones

Regular
ketzdinio said:
Dembroadbones said:

Still... as I said there were plenty of other guys they could choose. And it's not like the girls were on the clock or anything, they will wait. People just don't get how shitty being ginger is. Girls and guys hate you, or at least can't be bothered with you. Maybe it's different where you're from, but here it feels like I'm not even considered human. I'm pretty sure being born with red hair and growing up with it is what made me non NT.

Besides I don't think there are any girls that are shy or insecure. Yes they seemed like it around me, but it was because they resented me. They seemed completely normal around other guys.

My sexual life is a lost cause by now I think. I appreciate the answer though thanks my dude. I will keep trying.

Maybe you're one of the 5% of NTs who just got unlucky. I dunno, it just seems so strange to me that guys can't get one kiss in 21 years, given I got a handful despite having bad acne, stick out ears, long philtrum etc.

The ginger I knew who got kissed a bit was outgoing AF. If you've got nothing to lose, try find a way to be as extroverted as possible. It's probably your only hope.

ThereIsNoGame

Machine
I've only gotten one shitty stolen kiss, so I still consider myself KV at 25.

ketzdinio

Rotter
Dembroadbones said:
ketzdinio said:

Maybe you're one of the 5% of NTs who just got unlucky. I dunno, it just seems so strange to me that guys can't get one kiss in 21 years, given I got a handful despite having bad acne, stick out ears, long philtrum etc.

The ginger I knew who got kissed a bit was outgoing AF. If you've got nothing to lose, try find a way to be as extroverted as possible. It's probably your only hope.

Ye it seems to be about compensating, making up for certain flaws, like the guy you know. He's ginger so he needs to go above and beyond the norm to even the playing field. Just like how some powermanlets always have the classic napoleon complex, which is basically an exaggurated masculine personality to make up for the lack of height. They never think about it like that, it just happens subconsciously. No idea why I'm not doing the same thing on fucking autopilot.

Not sure how it'll work out, but I don't feel like it's over just yet. I definitely can't be thinking about how weird as FUCK I have to be to still be a virgin.

Step one, I should go back to dying my hair again, as I at least got some IOI's on it, for whatever it's worth. Maybe that'll get my foot in the door for starters.  :g:

Yeah and working on the NT problem. It's been getting better lately though believe it or not. Been going and and shit... slayer!!  :biggrin:

gymcelcoper

i have had blow jobs and kisses but still a virgin at 24

im 5'7 and it makes me depressed and i cant snap out of depression so i dont even talk to women because i dont feel worthy srs

im mentally phucked from growing up as a 5'7 white guy whn average is above 5'10 here

gaunt

Machine