There aren't any goths in London

TheTrews

Normie
I never, ever, ever see young people dressed in the goth style in London. There are a lot of indies especially in hipster areas like Camden and Shoreditch, but they're not goths.

When I used to live in the north of the UK, the goth subculture was one of the main groups at school. Okay it might not have been serious goth (if there is such a thing), but it was a pretty strong imitation. The make-up, dark or black lipstick, colours in hair, dog collars, trench coats. Leather. Boots with zany coloured laces. It was all there.

A well-placed source tells me that over in that place it's still pretty much the same. But since leaving there I have barely seen any 'goths'. If a goth youth walked around anywhere in London, they would be laughed at by everyone. 

Goth style seems tryhard, childish and fake to Londoners. It seems only youths in the provinces and rural areas become goths. Londoners are too fashionable and hip for tacky gothicism.
[hr]
You never see groups of London youths looking like this:

Shit

Incel
Londoners don't wear black clothes, they wear black skin.

KEy21

King of Chads
formidable said:
Any fashion that doesn't look effortless shouldn't be worn.
I’m sure he’s gonna check this thread after almost 5 years and take this valuable advice

Hoodedslayer

I say aboot instead of about
Goth is played out everyone even the goths realized everything they do is not special and everyone hates their lives. Goth bitches are my favorite though

KEy21

King of Chads
Hoodedslayer said:
Goth is played out everyone even the goths realized everything they do is not special and everyone hates their lives. Goth bitches are my favorite though
Goth clubs are lit in LA tho