• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

There are two kinds of look theorist.

Franktank

Regular
There are two camps of look theorist

One looks at looks from a analytical, structural, ratio ideal

They assess the balance of the upper, mid, and lower third. Examine dental malocclusions, bone projection and recession. They strive to make a face that is ideal in ratios proven to be favored in studies.

The other camp examines the social standpoint ideal.

These theorist look at looks to find the social ideal. The look that gains the subject more popularity or fame. Often times looking at race, ideal archetypes (male model look vs jock look), and coloring.

Both outlooks are crucial to create an ideal look to a specfic crowd. 

for example:
MM look might be better suited if you desire non primitive women and long term relationships. Jock look important if you want short term relationships or one night stands with primitive women. 

But an understanding of ratios and bone relations is crucial so we can identify why a person looks more jocklike (masc) or MM (fem).

Franktank

Regular
I find my self using both methods but leaning towards the first one. Still need to increase my knowledge of phenotypes to willymonfret teir

lono

Banned
I think the two camps are aesthetics vs sexually attractive.

One camp is obsessed with MMs and wants the best look harmonious face. 

The other is obsessed with chads and slayers and wants the most masculine, sexually attractive face.

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Low T and high T...basically ones that ass lick chico(low T and usually east asian and usually want jailbait to fit their small penis in)...then ones that ass lick Randy Orton and want big ass and big tits...these are usually miscers and gymcels.

igesio

Banned
Chads = ONS attraction
MMs = LTR attraction