• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

there are still men out there who think...

chadimir

Machine
the overwhelming majority of women are turned on by thoughtfulness, faithfulness, and emotional support/comfort

and then there are slayers out there who know and understand that the overwhelming majority of women are turned on by domination and intimidation(looks, height, players, etc)

Gucci_Gang

Banned
chadimir said:
the overwhelming majority of women are turned on by thoughtfulness, faithfulness, and emotional support/comfort

and then there are slayers out there who know and understand that the overwhelming majority of women are turned on by intimidation and domination

Yeah, that's what turns them on.

The other part is for an actual relationship.

You need to balance both.

It's autistic as fuck to try to intimidate and dominate all the time.

Girls will obsess and fall in love if you show both sides, if you're just dominating and intimidating she won't stick around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

incelhero

Regular
Girls are turned on by strong, robust bone structures and not your behavior. I'm dominating and never back off, yet no female in my life has ever obsessed over me :giggle:

Bone_lah

Joke
chadimir said:

and then there are slayers out there who know and understand that the overwhelming majority of women are turned on by intimidation and domination

This works only for people with good looks only, else it appears as try hard. 

I lol in real life when I see try hard incels being alpha just because he has a deep voice on his scrawny frame.

Defeat

Megastar
you realiuse different girls have different tastes

its a low iq trait to be so black and white

every girl likes xyz is fucking dumb

just like every user on this forum has a different preference in women or men

chadimir

Machine
Gucci_Gang said:
chadimir said:

Girls will obsess and fall in love if you show both sides, if you're just dominating and intimidating she won't stick around.

a dominating alpha cant play the provider role. she will lose attraction the second he does

Defeat said:
you realiuse different girls have different tastes

its a low iq trait to be so black and white

every girl likes xyz is fucking dumb

just like every user on this forum has a different preference in women or men

heterosexual women are biologically wired to be physcially attracted to domination. thats just a fact. every? ok when the population is ~3.5 billion women there are bound to be some outliers but for the most part 99.999% this rings true

Bondi beach said:
I am extremely dominating. Girls don't stick around much.

smellysocks said:
They only want to be dominated by a hot chad or tyrone

incelhero said:
Girls are turned on by strong, robust bone structures and not your behavior. I'm dominating and never back off, yet no female in my life has ever obsessed over me  :giggle:

i thought you all knew that having the looks was a given..

Gucci_Gang

Banned
chadimir said:
Gucci_Gang said:

a dominating alpha cant play the provider role. she will lose attraction the second he does

Fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Go and be a "Dominating Alpha" 100% of the time and see how many bitches stay with you.

That is some faggot shit.

How can you enjoy your life worrying if a girl is "Loosing Attraction" because you accidentally acted like a "Provider"?

You need to be a mixture of both, and bring the girl on a Bi-Polar Roller Coaster of emotions.

Besides if have LMS, being a "Provider"/Connecting with her Emotionally, will not lower her attraction, only increase it.

chadimir

Machine
Gucci_Gang said:
chadimir said:

Go and be a "Dominating Alpha" 100% of the time and see how many bitches stay with you.

How can you enjoy your life worrying if a girl is "Loosing Attraction" because you accidentally acted like a "Provider"?

You need to be a mixture of both, and bring the girl on a Bi-Polar Roller Coaster of emotions.

Besides if have LMS, being a "Provider"/Connecting with her Emotionally, will not lower her attraction, only increase it.

lol you idiot.

the provider has to PROVIDE something in order to get consistent sex.

a slayer doesnt have to provide ANYTHING to get consistent sex.. not emotional support, not gifts, etc NOTHING. yorue too stupid to understand this tho

Gucci_Gang

Banned
chadimir said:
Gucci_Gang said:

lol you idiot.

a slayer doesnt have to provide ANYTHING to get consistent sex.. not emotional support, not gifts, etc NOTHING. yorue too stupid to understand this tho

Everything isn't all about sex, maybe you actually want a Relationship.

Maybe I actually want to love and connect the girl Im with.

Both sides is how you keep her.

If you don't love her, and just want a fuck buddy every know and then, yeah treat her like shit.

And Slayers already provide girls with LMS, and good dick.

chadimir

Machine
Gucci_Gang said:
chadimir said:
lol you idiot.

Everything isn't all about sex, maybe you actually want a Relationship

Maybe I actually want to love and connect  the girl Im with.

If you don't love her, and just want a fuck buddy every know and then, yeah treat her like shit.

wrong again. high T alphas dont need relationships. this is why so many women constantly complain about getting pumped and dumped. men dont need women for emotional support/security/comfort like women need men. we arent programmed the same way. men are independent by nature and we dont require commitment/emotional support like women do. as men, we are biologically programed to constantly be seeking new pussy. monogamy is nothing more than a puritanical perversion of biology.

Gucci_Gang

Banned
chadimir said:
Gucci_Gang said:

Everything isn't all about sex, maybe you actually want a Relationship

Maybe I actually want to love and connect  the girl Im with.

wrong again. high T alphas dont need relationships. this is why so many women constantly complain about getting pumped and dumped. men dont need women for emotional support/security/comfort like women need men. we arent programmed the same way. men are independent by nature and we dont require commitment/emotional support like women do. as men, we are biologically programed to constantly be seeking new pussy. monogamy is nothing more than a puritanical perversion of biology.

Don't be so Black and White you Autistic Fuck.

Besides are you a "High-T Alpha Slayer"? Or are those your "Theories"

A Relationship with a 10, is better than fucking a different Slut Sub 6 every night, which I doubt you do.

And who said just 1 women?

KingOfCod420

Regular
tbh there is some women that don't like ultra dom guys. look at nick batemen is he ultra dom? women have diff tastes, some like ultra dom guys, some like preety boys  some like a mixture of both

chadimir

Machine
Gucci_Gang said:
chadimir said:

A Relationship with a 10, is better than fucking a different Slut Sub 6 every night, which I doubt you do.

you are an autistic fuck for assuming 8+ dont get pumped and dumped by slayers and give up their pussy without ANY need for commitment. hot girls give up their pussy to sexually attractive men without requiring any sort of commitment or support. youre also an autistic fuck for thinking a socally attractive man is equally as appealing as a sexually attractive man. the fact that you think you need a relationship to get sex regularly just shows how little experience you have with women

Gucci_Gang

Banned
chadimir said:
Gucci_Gang said:

you are an autistic fuck for assuming 8+ dont get pumped and dumped by slayers and give up their pussy without ANY need for commitment. hot girls give up their pussy to sexually attractive men without requiring any sort of commitment or support. youre also an autistic fuck for thinking a socally attractive man is equally as appealing as a sexually attractive man. the fact that you think you need a relationship to get sex regularly just shows how little experience you have with women

Never said that,

Lmfao. Again please re-read what I wrote you Autistic Fuck.

Not everything is about sex.

I don't need, Maybe I want actual meaningful Quality relationships with Dime Pieces, something more than sex a few times.

If your Autist ass wants be all "Alpha", and not keep a single girl, be my guest.

If your only goal is sex, just jack off.

Again you need a fucking balance.

The Big Dipper

Regular
It is possible to be a provider and still dominant. Financial domination is a thing, where you withhold resources sometimes and other times are very generous. Pimps know this very well.

chadimir

Machine
The Big Dipper said:
It is possible to be a provider and still dominant. Financial domination is a thing, where you withhold resources sometimes and other times are very generous. Pimps know this very well.

yes but the point is you shouldnt have to EVER provide. pimps arent good looking enough for this.

nick bateman, miro and other MM's can fuck millions of 7+/10s  every day for the next year without providing once. 

read that last sentence once then read it again, then print it out and read it a third time

Gucci_Gang said:
chadimir said:

Never said that,

I don't need, Maybe I want actual meaningful Quality relationships with Dime Pieces, something more than sex a few times.

If your Autist ass wants be all "Alpha", and not keep a single girl, be my guest.

low-T cel detected

slayers fuck dime pieces for years as fwbs behind their beta providers(husbands and boyfriends) back daily. youre too bluepilled to understand this though

Gucci_Gang

Banned
chadimir said:
The Big Dipper said:

yes but the point is you shouldnt have to EVER provide. pimps arent good looking enough for this.

nick bateman, miro and other MM's can fuck millions of 7+/10s  every day for the next year without providing once. 

read that last sentence once then read it again, then print it out and read it a third time

Gucci_Gang said:
Never said that,

low-T cel detected

slayers fuck dime pieces for years as fwbs behind their beta providers(husbands and boyfriends) back daily. youre too bluepilled to understand this though

Bruh, tell me all the bitches you fuck.

You aren't a slayer.

Anakind

Champion
chadimir said:
and then there are slayers out there who know and understand that the overwhelming majority of women are turned on by domination and intimidation(looks, height, players, etc)

They don't know or understand anything. They just act b/c they are the way they are.