• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

There are only two metricts to your worth as a human being

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,880
Reputation
2
First is money. The amount of money is how much you are worth as a human being

The 2nd one The amount of social media fiollowers, likes, and generally people that care about you

the 3rd one: Being pretty, even when you cry, if you are pretty it is all good


That is literally it. Everything else is just cope
 

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,880
Reputation
2
Magnus said:
who was face

face is implied within both

it will allow you to earn more money and get more followers on Instagram
 

Amud

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
521
Reputation
2
Jesus Christ, you really are mentally unhealthy and have a severely distorted sense of reality. What about, you know, accomplishments? Creating things? Discovering things? Helping people? Doing things that make the world a better place? Do you seriously believe that these are less important than having social media followers?
 

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,880
Reputation
2
Amud said:
Jesus Christ, you really are mentally unhealthy and have a severely distorted sense of reality. What about, you know, accomplishments? Creating things? Discovering things? Helping people? Doing things that make the world a better place? Do you seriously believe that these are less important than having social media followers?

:cage2: ::cage2:

If you can make money via "helping money" than you are not really helping them, you are trading a service


Everything you listed is worth absolutely worthless  unless you can get rich of it , or if you can present a good image of yourself to the social media in order to get more likes so you can get more money
 

Earl Sanders

Rotter
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
4,659
Reputation
20
Face has nothing to do with insta likes fam. Ugly people get insta likes all the time as long as they are outgoing

i amog most people im around and dont have many followers
 

Dembroadbones

Regular
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
1,194
Reputation
2
Amud said:
Jesus Christ, you really are mentally unhealthy and have a severely distorted sense of reality. What about, you know, accomplishments? Creating things? Discovering things? Helping people? Doing things that make the world a better place? Do you seriously believe that these are less important than having social media followers?

You gotta remember that the people on this forum have the mental maturity of 12 year olds.If you're looking for someone with healthy self-esteem and a balanced view of the world, you don't come to lookism.

This place is full of sexually frustrated kids who have an array of mental disorders and are therefore unable to express themselves properly in the real world.
 

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,880
Reputation
2
Earl Sanders said:
Face has nothing to do with insta likes fam. Ugly people get insta likes all the time as long as they are outgoing

i amog most people im around and dont have many followers


But in the end I agree that ugly get people as well, but it is because of money, but not a lot of people know this


People invest 1000s of dollars into buying IG followers, promotions etc etc


I think looks  can get a third option as well,sure


Dembroadbones said:
Amud said:
Jesus Christ, you really are mentally unhealthy and have a severely distorted sense of reality. What about, you know, accomplishments? Creating things? Discovering things? Helping people? Doing things that make the world a better place? Do you seriously believe that these are less important than having social media followers?

You gotta remember that the people on this forum have the mental maturity of 12 year olds.If you're looking for someone with healthy self-esteem and a balanced view of the world, you don't come to lookism.

This place is full of sexually frustrated kids who have an array of mental disorders and are therefore unable to express themselves properly in the real world.

Who cares about any of that crap

When I am with my gf, in a mansion, secure, rich, well fed, in great clothes,bellowed on Instagram and social media, loved by all

who gives a fuck about "creating something" or "helping people" It is literally useless. and rich people due it as a joke, it is not real, nobody gives a fuck man.

you can do it if you want, I helped a poor guy once get drunk and it is fine

but I don't delude myself that it is somehow "worth". Money and IG followers are worth something, everthing else has no value
 

a1000punts

Rotter
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
4,681
Reputation
1,350
It's money, physical prowess, intelect, and sex appeal.
Get those, disgard everything else.

And dont be a dick obviously.


Just lol at social media followers. Just lol.
 
Joined
Jun 6, 2016
Messages
3,482
Reputation
4
Money is regionally a bit different. Obviously in rich Western countries it's not such a big deal than in poorcel places.

In EE money is clearly the number 1 indicator of your humanity. People - especially young women - are so low IQ that they don't care if it's made through legal ways or stealing from retired people or from the governement etc. If you are rich, you have made it regardless of the means you procured your wealth.
 

Dolly Buster

Champion
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
13,598
Reputation
550
True Romance said:
Money is irrelevant, you are blue pilled

Money is all that matters. I literally can't imagine a non-millionaire who has made it in life.
 

Dolly Buster

Champion
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
13,598
Reputation
550
And if you take the reverse example: Is there a billionaire who hasn't made it in life?

Again the answer is a resounding No.

This proves that the number of dollars you own, is equal to your worth as a person.
 

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,880
Reputation
2
Face only a Mother could Love said:
Money is regionally a bit different. Obviously in rich Western countries it's not such a big deal than in poorcel places.

In EE money is clearly the number 1 indicator of your humanity. People - especially young women - are so low IQ that they don't care if it's made through legal ways or stealing from retired people or from the governement etc. If you are rich, you have made it regardless of the means you procured your wealth.
this is totally false

I am from EE, and I can safetly say that money is more important in western countries than here. Money is the epitome of success in the west, it is the culturally most materialistic culture in entire world
 
Joined
Jun 6, 2016
Messages
3,482
Reputation
4
FuckThis said:
Face only a Mother could Love said:
Money is regionally a bit different. Obviously in rich Western countries it's not such a big deal than in poorcel places.

In EE money is clearly the number 1 indicator of your humanity. People - especially young women - are so low IQ that they don't care if it's made through legal ways or stealing from retired people or from the governement etc. If you are rich, you have made it regardless of the means you procured your wealth.
this is totally false

I am from EE, and I can safetly say that money is more important in western countries than here. Money is the epitome of success in the west, it is the culturally most materialistic culture in entire world

You mentioned being rich so obviously you are fantastically unaware of what I described. Just like the average trustfunder.
 

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,880
Reputation
2
Face only a Mother could Love said:
FuckThis said:
this is totally false

I am from EE, and I can safetly say that money is more important in western countries than here. Money is the epitome of success in the west, it is the culturally most materialistic culture in entire world

You mentioned being rich so obviously you are fantastically unaware of what I described. Just like the average trustfunder.

I was both rich and poor, I grew up very poor with my single mother, got rich later via dad, but now I am poor again

it is simply not true, there are many girls who don't care about money, especially richer ones.

A lot of girls here are masc as well,and wont ever even ask money from you
 
Top