YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,390
Reputation
1,540
Incelhood in western countries is mostly ethnic thing.
Most of people on this forum are not even white and if they are white they are meds or slavs or some other subhumans.
If you are non-deformed and non-fat WASP you are automatically at least 5.5/10.
Nobody here is a high-class WASP with a lantern jaw and that is the reason why you are incels.
I see people posting med looking male models and praising them...that is ridiculous.
Med male model gets AMOGed by average WASP jock in a real life setting.
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
2
Reason for that isn't looks though, WASPs have wealthy parents that push them into being social and interacting with girls at an early age. It is not as true for lower class whites like poor Irish guys who have overly religious parents, same with a lot of Italians. WASPs generally get pushed into doing fun and social things since their parents were that way as well.

Ethnic parents -> Go to college and study STEM!

WASP parents -> Go to college, make friends, party, get along with people, and get laid
 

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,390
Reputation
1,540
SeriousM said:
Reason for that isn't looks though, WASPs have wealthy parents that push them into being social and interacting with girls at an early age. It is not as true for lower class whites like poor Irish guys who have overly religious parents, same with a lot of Italians. WASPs generally get pushed into doing fun and social things since their parents were that way as well.

Ethnic parents -> Go to college and study STEM!

WASP parents -> Go to college, make friends, party, get along with people, and get laid
It is actually, WASP's are most aesthetic and WASP looks is praised in media (for a reason).
 

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
17,494
Reputation
1,002
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
Dj khaled said:
Post examples of a WASP
Average WASP looks:


Average WASP life:
[video=youtube]
Holy fuck, legit, love this song.

SeriousM said:
WASP parents -> Go to college, make friends, party, get along with people, and get laid
Legit! They still spend for me shitloads of money (it's almost 10 years since they do this) and every time we talk on phone they keep telling me to find a gf and have fun... sometimes they are too un-prude for me. My low inhibition parents cock blocked me tbh.

Idk, maybe it depends on the person anyway, my bro for example is a slayer and he 'studies' humanities, just lol @ this fucking life.
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
2
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
SeriousM said:
Reason for that isn't looks though, WASPs have wealthy parents that push them into being social and interacting with girls at an early age. It is not as true for lower class whites like poor Irish guys who have overly religious parents, same with a lot of Italians. WASPs generally get pushed into doing fun and social things since their parents were that way as well.

Ethnic parents -> Go to college and study STEM!

WASP parents -> Go to college, make friends, party, get along with people, and get laid
It is actually, WASP's are most aesthetic and WASP looks is praised in media (for a reason).
Bull fucking shit.

I would say Meds and tons of good looking ethnic dudes are above WASPs who has pasty skin and blonde hair is feminine anyways. WASPs slay because of circumstances, NOT LOOKS.
 

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,390
Reputation
1,540
SeriousM said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
It is actually, WASP's are most aesthetic and WASP looks is praised in media (for a reason).
Bull fucking shit.

I would say Meds and tons of good looking ethnic dudes are above WASPs who has pasty skin and blonde hair is feminine anyways. WASPs slay because of circumstances, NOT LOOKS.
:cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage:
 

LMSghost

Slayer
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
3,174
Reputation
0
The most low IQ part of this forum is not understanding that the looks threshold for white guys is 4+. But what do you expect from socially challenged males who rarely leave the house and have little to no life experience.
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
4,252
Reputation
1
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
SeriousM said:
Bull fucking shit.

I would say Meds and tons of good looking ethnic dudes are above WASPs who has pasty skin and blonde hair is feminine anyways. WASPs slay because of circumstances, NOT LOOKS.
:cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage: :cage:
Ironically he used to say the opposite, comparing meds with Arabs and saying women only like the white looking ones.
 

LostTuna

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
6
aesthetic WASPS and north/northwestern euros will always be number 1. handsome meds come 2nd. everything else is shit
 
Joined
Nov 13, 2015
Messages
2,562
Reputation
0
MulattoFuck said:
The average WASP is just as subhuman looking as any other race, but you aren't wrong; WASPs are rarely incel unless by choice or not NT.  Just so happens they have the Jew media promoting them 24/7 and masking the fact that they are really low T subhumans like every other race.

WASPs have status, nothing more.  Just lol @ thinking an average british-cel would amog any other race on average, like a Korean, Turk, Kurd or even a northern Mexican.  Average WASP is subhuman and cherrypick their very best to represent them in media, while they do the opposite for most ethniks
its not only that. most girls prefer males that look similar to them and have a similar culture.
south europeans are christians but have a different mentality.

A wasp will always be a western girls first choise unless she meets a Med who looksmogs all the wasps she knows.
anyway meds have never robust lower thirds even male models and they are smaller. They also have longish faces and midfaces.
Wasps are known for having compact midfaces.
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
4,252
Reputation
1
And we need to stop calling them Wasp too. That's just Americans lol. Besides not all Anglos are Wasp. Wasp are typically preppy, you know play golf, fashionable like to hunt all that super white shit.

Aussies for example are not Wasp, infact they are the exact opposite, we could call them anti-wasp. They glorify fitness, badassery, rugby and all sorts of manly shit.
 

Boss

Slayer
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
1
Legit average wasp, they are the biggest framed whites on average too at least the ones in america/aussi

 

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,390
Reputation
1,540
selfhatingethnic said:
MulattoFuck said:
The average WASP is just as subhuman looking as any other race, but you aren't wrong; WASPs are rarely incel unless by choice or not NT.  Just so happens they have the Jew media promoting them 24/7 and masking the fact that they are really low T subhumans like every other race.

WASPs have status, nothing more.  Just lol @ thinking an average british-cel would amog any other race on average, like a Korean, Turk, Kurd or even a northern Mexican.  Average WASP is subhuman and cherrypick their very best to represent them in media, while they do the opposite for most ethniks
its not only that. most girls prefer males that look similar to them and have a similar culture.
south europeans are christians but have a different mentality.

A wasp will always be a western girls first choise unless she meets a Med who looksmogs all the wasps she knows.
anyway meds have never robust lower thirds even male models and they are smaller. They also have longish faces and midfaces.
Wasps are known for having compact midfaces.

Slavs are even worse, basically Asian mentally and weird looks.
 
// Infolinks