There are no real lifemaxers in here

Currycel

Normie
You guys are just insane. No one here ever focuses on status and it is retarded. Why the fuck aren't you trying to become instagram famous or millionaires. Just lol at how pathetic the userbase here is.

People everywhere are more dedicated than the people here. Go to any gym and you will see men work 10x harder than any incel here. Even with all this "knowledge" you guys don't do shit. If you were truly redpilled, you would be working on getting shredded and I mean reallyt shredded with 100k+ followers on instagram and a good job. If you had that, I warranty you would not be incel even as a 4. 

nb4, you need to be good looking to be instafamous, no you don't get a skill and slowly pay to build up your base. Plenty of people do it. No shit women don't want anything to do with autistics who don't know how to speak and have absolutely nothing going for them. And by something going for them I mean, friends, hobbies, ect. Not an incel job as a computer programmer

Currycel

Normie
True Romance said:
In terms of mental fortitude I am quite possibly the hardest looksmaxxer here by undergoing the caloric restriction I do and enduring the hormonal/motivational collapse it entails. And because of my absolute bottom-tier genetics in this regard it just takes so painfully long. I am literally a prisoner to my own body.
You are the top 1% of the bottom 1% of the population of this world. Congrats

No seriously you are actually a motivation and only with mental fortitude, maybe just maybe you will make it

OldRooster

King of Chads
Currycel said:
You guys are just insane. No one here ever focuses on status and it is retarded. Why the fuck aren't you trying to become instagram famous or millionaires. Just lol at how pathetic the userbase here is.

People everywhere are more dedicated than the people here. Go to any gym and you will see men work 10x harder than any incel here. Even with all this "knowledge" you guys don't do shit. If you were truly redpilled, you would be working on getting shredded and I mean reallyt shredded with 100k+ followers on instagram and a good job. If you had that, I warranty you would not be incel even as a 4. 

nb4, you need to be good looking to be instafamous, no you don't get a skill and slowly pay to build up your base. Plenty of people do it. No shit women don't want anything to do with autistics who don't know how to speak and have absolutely nothing going for them. And by something going for them I mean, friends, hobbies, ect. Not an incel job as a computer programmer
please name 5 guys that are famous on instagram from being shredded that are not at least a 7 facially, or are famous for something else like being a pro athlete or singer.

I seem to recall you making this same retarded argument before

Currycel

Normie
OldRooster said:
Currycel said:

please name 5 guys that are famous on instagram from being shredded that are not at least a 7 facially, or are famous for something else like being a pro athlete or singer.

I seem to recall you making this same retarded argument before
I seem to recall you being a bitter oldcel, I won't go looking for more but here's one

https://www.instagram.com/deanwilson15/

I didn't say you needed to be famous for being shredded but for anything, there's people who make youtube videos and get like 20-50k followers, I was exaggerating when I said you needed 100k+, just get 10k+ and be shredded with tattoos
[hr]
True Romance said:
Currycel said:
You are the top 1% of the bottom 1% of the population of this world. Congrats

No seriously you are actually a motivation and only with mental fortitude, maybe just maybe you will make it
What's your problem?

You're a loser who gets off talking down to other losers

And in all this what exactly have you accomplished?

Much apologies for not living up to your standards
I wasn't trying to offend you actually, sorry if I did

Namek

Chad
Fuck you tbh.

Workcelling
Schoolcelling
Bodyfatmaxxing
Gymcelling
Looksmaxxing
Socialmediamaxxing
Fashionmaxxing
Hobbymaxxing
followed by so many other copes.

Guess what?

All this has meant absolutely nothing for me. You're delusional thinking an incel on here will become IG famous.

assburger

Gigachad
Namek said:
Fuck you tbh.

Workcelling
Schoolcelling
Bodyfatmaxxing
Gymcelling
Looksmaxxing
Socialmediamaxxing
Fashionmaxxing

Guess what?

All this has meant absolutely nothing for me. You're delusional thinking an incel on here will become IG famous.
u need to emit positive vibes brah

do u engage with ur workmates/peers etc. at least?

Currycel

Normie
Namek said:
Fuck you tbh.

Workcelling
Schoolcelling
Bodyfatmaxxing
Gymcelling
Looksmaxxing
Socialmediamaxxing
Fashionmaxxing

Guess what?

I guess you can just rot, or live in a fairy tail land where you believe you will go from a 4 to an 8. I'm just saying looksmaxing isn't even realistic. Most people are at their peak just after getting ripped and maybe a nose job. Everything else is cope 99% of the time unless you have a jaw deformity in which case you need money unless you live in a country that will pay it for you

Namek

Chad
Currycel said:
Namek said:
Fuck you tbh.

Workcelling
Schoolcelling
Bodyfatmaxxing
Gymcelling
Looksmaxxing
Socialmediamaxxing
Fashionmaxxing

Guess what?

I guess you can just rot, or live in a fairy tail land where you believe you will go from a 4 to an 8. I'm just saying looksmaxing isn't even realistic. Most people are at their peak just after getting ripped and maybe a nose job. Everything else is cope 99% of the time unless you have a jaw deformity in which case you need money unless you live in a country that will pay it for you
Im maxxed almost everything I can atm. There is no use. You either have it or you do.

Currycel

Normie
Namek said:
Currycel said:
Im maxxed almost everything I can atm. There is no use. You either have it or you do.
That's my point. Looksmaxing is not where we should be concentrating on. Just get ripped and leave it at that. Try to make money or just get status somehow. Looksmaxing is just not enough

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Currycel said:
You guys are just insane. No one here ever focuses on status and it is retarded. Why the fuck aren't you trying to become instagram famous
:bye:

assburger

Gigachad
Namek said:
Currycel said:
u need to emit positive vibes

how do ur communications with ur peers/workmates or w/e go?

Namek

Chad
assburger said:
Namek said:

Easy going. they all like me. doesnt mean anything

assburger

Gigachad
Namek said:
assburger said:

u must be a real unluckycel, don't know what to say

didn't u say u used to botch dates though?

Currycel

Normie
Namek said:
assburger said:

Either you're sub4 facially or you're really really beta. You are probably be one of those people who would benefit from being more assertive and commanding

Namek

Chad
assburger said:
Namek said:
u must be a real unluckycel, don't know what to say

didn't u say u used to botch dates though?
Dates go well if I show up. 1 date in 21 years though. Will probably not get another 1 for another few decades.

I'm socially dominant irl. I have many acquaintances but zero friends. anywhere I go, school, gym , work. I know everyone, shoot the shit with them, joke but it ends there. idk what else to do really unless i go full pua and start approaching 100s of girls.

Otherwise, peacocking with style, body, low bodyfat, and looksmaxxing to attract the attention of a 5/10 girl is not working.

FuckThis

Slayer
OP you are retarded

Do you have ANY IDEA how many ppl are trying to be IG famous. Literally 80+% of people out there are trying to do it. 

You need sponsors,you need a famous family,you need money to buy fake followers,you need to be NT as fuck etc. 

Every single normie is playing facebook/ig/social media game nowdays. It is not a matter of wanting

assburger

Gigachad
FuckThis said:
OP you are retarded

Do you have ANY IDEA how many ppl are trying to be IG famous. Literally 80+% of people out there are trying to do it. 

You need sponsors,you need a famous family,you need money to buy fake followers,you need to be NT as fuck etc. 

Every single normie is playing facebook/ig/social media game nowdays. It is not a matter of wanting
really? lol what a farce

brb legit moving to asia, shits too crazy and NT centric here