• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

There are no incels. You're all vocels.

Dr. Phil

Trough time and effort you can get STR or LTR. You're voluntarily celibate because you're not taking action like sensdep or alienfranco. Your main goal isn't to get a gf but look as good as possible and you're hoping that your life will then turn to a bliss. Tbh I think most of you are doing absolutely nothing to better your situation.

IcedEarth

Rotter

Yul Brynner

Regular
"Not taking action"

Like what? Approaching a random chick and hope for the best that she will be sexually attracted to me? I'm not going to degrade myself like that. Giving her all the power and validation while i walk away an empty shell. Girls rarely give me IOI's but when they do they stop after they get comfortable with me. And i'm not going on tinder. I don't wanna bang some mentally ill slut. I want a girlfriend not some tinder slut. And banging her would not change a thing for me anyway. All i can do is live my life, try to succeed so i can display some confidence and happiness.

Dr. Phil

Yul Brynner said:
"Not taking action"

Like what? Approaching a random chick and hope for the best that she will be sexually attracted to me? I'm not going to degrade myself like that. Giving her all the power and validation while i walk away an empty shell. Girls rarely give me IOI's but when they do they stop after they get comfortable with me. And i'm not going on tinder. I don't wanna bang some mentally ill slut. I want a girlfriend not some tinder slut. And banging her would not change a thing for me anyway. All i can do is live my life, try to succeed so i can display some confidence and happiness.

Locate your problems and then do whatever it takes to correct them.

Bad appearance ---> surgery, gym, better clothes and grooming
High inhibition ---> meds, therapy (+all of the above)
No social circle ---> get hobbies etc.
No money to get surgeries --->  work hard

All girls are sluts. Lol at your pathetic coping.

Dr. Phil

Maximus said:
Are you trying to cope or what? Why would I be incel if I had the option to not be one (vocel)?

Because you are not taking action and trying to improve your mental health.

Dr. Phil

Maximus said:
Dr. Phil said:
Maximus said:
Are you trying to cope or what? Why would I be incel if I had the option to not be one (vocel)?

Because you are not taking action and trying to improve your mental health.

My mental health is in excellent condition. It is my face that has the problems.

Get surgeries and stop spending all your money on drugs.

Dr. Phil

Maximus said:
Dr. Phil said:
Maximus said:
My mental health is in excellent condition. It is my face that has the problems.

Get surgeries and stop spending all your money on drugs.

It's too late for me to get an innocent sweet prime girl. No surgeries can chance that. I have to cope with drugs until I can visit :domgandhi:

Innocent sweet prime girls don't exist.

Dr. Phil

Maximus said:
Dr. Phil said:
Maximus said:
It's too late for me to get an innocent sweet prime girl. No surgeries can chance that. I have to cope with drugs until I can visit :domgandhi:

Innocent sweet prime girls don't exist.

Because every girl started as a rampant slut.

Evolution made them so.

FireHaze

Megastar
Trying to look as good as possible is taking action you fucking retard.

Dr. Phil

FireHaze said:

How is it going for you? What have you done?

White God

Regular
Of course. This forum is full of anxious copers who gave up on approaching a long time ago. I agree with Vertu 100%. If you live in a big city this is the easiest time in history to get laid + get a girlfriend.

Gandharva

Banned
I at this point dont care about getting a gf or sex even that much.I just want to go outside and be beautiful.feel like a beautiful flower or mountain.my glory in and of itself even without validation and others looking.

Beauty is a end goal in and of itself.Id rather be super beautiful and die a virgin than a 5/10 with 20,000 slutty groupies.

it is what it is.not everyone has the  same goals.

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Gandharva said:
I at this point dont care about getting a gf or sex even that much.I just want to go outside and be beautiful.feel like a beautiful flower or mountain.my glory in and of itself even without validation and others looking.

Beauty is a end goal in and of itself.Id rather be super beautiful and die a virgin than a 5/10 with 20,000 slutty groupies.

it is what it is.not everyone has the  same goals.

Sorry buddyboyo, nobody wants to be beautiful and not get laid.

Dr. Phil

adrift said:
Dr. Phil said:
Yul Brynner said:
"Not taking action"

Locate your problems and then do whatever it takes to correct them.

Bad appearance ---> surgery, gym, better clothes and grooming
High inhibition ---> meds, therapy (+all of the above)
No social circle ---> get hobbies etc.
No money to get surgeries --->  work hard

All girls are sluts. Lol at your pathetic coping.

You're contradicting yourself, many members here are high inhibition as a result of their shitty genes and they know that like you have said "all of the above" (meaning the various looksmaxing techniques you listed) will lower their inhibition, increase the chances of a ons or ltr, and improve their life. If their main goal is to look beautiful, like you accused them of, and you agree that looksmaxing is taking action, then how are they doing nothing to better their situation?
Their main goal should be to locate all their problems that prevent them from getting from point A to point B. Just focusing on looks are not enough for most people and I believe most people aren't looksmaxing either.

FireHaze

Megastar
Dr. Phil said:
FireHaze said:

How is it going for you? What have you done?

Been trying to lower my BF % for the lean face hollow cheeks look. Bitches love lean faces.

I will also get rhinoplasty when I get a good job.

B

Beantown Boss

speak for yourself guy some of us aren't even celibate

Slut

local alleged rapist masculinity crew leader
Rotters
you're right doc.