There are more NEET men than NEET women

Seriously, basically every woman I can think of has a job. Usually some shitty entry level job but still.

Meanwhile I know some NEET guys.

Men are more lazy than women. Women are taking men's roles in this pussified lazy NEET generation.

Women have more ambitions than men nowadays.

And I'm not whiteknighting, just saying what I noticed from observations

gandytime

Slayer
Yes I noticed this too. There are only very few female NEETs.

6ft4 said:
Having a social life costs money, women are happy to work during the week just to blow it on shopping and clubbing at the weekend so they can go to the club looking like a horny slag and get fucked by Chad

A lot of incels think there's no point in working since they're going to be invisible if they go out at the weekends and blow their money and they're never gonna make enough money working minimum wage to attract hot girls so they may as while just stay in their rooms and be happy

This might be a good explanation

or...

many men are just lazy and don't want to workcel

or...

many man have social anxiety disorder of low self esteem and they are afraid to go to work with people

lolita

Slayer
Tyrone the Nigger
6ft4 said:
Having a social life costs money, women are happy to work during the week just to blow it on shopping and clubbing at the weekend so they can go to the club looking like a horny slag and get fucked by Chad

A lot of incels think there's no point in working since they're going to be invisible if they go out at the weekends and blow their money and they're never gonna make enough money working minimum wage to attract hot girls so they may as while just stay in their rooms and be happy

personally i love meeting new people but me knowing that i am unattractive makes it worse, I keep telling myself how i probably look like an incel with them and they're taking me out only because they feel sympathy for me after seeing my face, It just makes me sad and takes a month to recover.
puberty fuckied me over.

MVP

distract
Mewslims
go neet now faggot cuckolds

ayyyyyyyyy3

Incel
this is bait but

today basic jobs are trending towards service-based and women have big advantage

so yea get fucked op

ZyklonBob

Cuck
whats the point getting a carreer anymore when the world is going to fuck up to fallout 1 in a few years
whats the point trying to get a gf to have a family when 99% of girls in the west are degen savages and the 1% is rare to find and is usually taken already

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
It's easier for women to get employed because of "positive discrimination" that's why and the service sector of where most of the jobs are, prefer to hire women also. A man and a woman with the same degrees are not on a equal playing field, women have the advantage now. Unless it's in science, engineering and IT, but that's changing also. Poor ethnics get more help and opportunities than poor white men too.

DyingHope said:
It's easier for women to get employed because of "positive discrimination" that's why and the service sector of where most of the jobs are, prefer to hire women also. A man and a woman with the same degrees are not on a equal playing field, women have the advantage now. Unless it's in science, engineering and IT.

I dunno, I think it's easy as fuck to get into an entry level job, both for men and women

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
Tyrone the Nigger said:
DyingHope said:
It's easier for women to get employed because of "positive discrimination" that's why and the service sector of where most of the jobs are, prefer to hire women also. A man and a woman with the same degrees are not on a equal playing field, women have the advantage now. Unless it's in science, engineering and IT.

I dunno, I think it's easy as fuck to get into an entry level job, both for men and women

Well I'm talking more about the UK, it might be better where you are.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Women get jobs more easily + they're less picky about where they work. In fast food and retail 90% of employees are women.

MVP

distract
Mewslims
women are more slave than men

Yeah, I guess women don't mind being minimal wage slaves and being bossed around, wheras men have more pride and instead of working at a shitty job they prefer to not work at all or find other source of money

Women don't even need to fucking attend their interviews to get a job nowdays, just send in a photo and the cunt manager secures the deal straight away. It's fucking DEPLORABLE that this shit happens constantly, they just want another sack of flesh to stick their little dicks in.

You can only get retail or customer service jobs now days if you're a solid 6/10+ tall male or if you're any woman.

My sister is UGLY as fuck for a girl, yet there are managers who hire her for her "looks". Fucking lol.

Nambog2 Revengeance said:
Women don't even need to fucking attend their interviews to get a job nowdays, just send in a photo and the cunt manager secures the deal straight away. It's fucking DEPLORABLE that this shit happens constantly, they just want another sack of flesh to stick their little dicks in.

You can only get retail or customer service jobs now days if you're a solid 6/10+ tall male or if you're any woman.

My sister is UGLY as fuck for a girl, yet there are managers who hire her for her "looks". Fucking lol.

These managers are probably some thirsty incels

Tyrone the Nigger said:
Nambog2 Revengeance said:

These managers are probably some thirsty incels

The more I go outside and see women going out with men who are way out of their looks league (in my opinion), I'm convinced that all men are thirsty and desperate as fuck. And that getting ANY woman at all is a feat that should be admired.

Even though men might be out of a womans looks league, no man will ever be equal to a 5/10 womans sexual market value.

It makes me laugh because I see tall robust business men in central london going out with COMPLETE dogs who are orange from overtanning and have ugly ass makeup on. Comical.