Abyss

Subhuman
This site is obsessed with looks, meanwhile couples formed by ugly/average ass guys with some S inside LoL, or other videogame, or inside some mainstream music act (not necessarly worldwide famous, just locally famous) are dating girls you virgins would kill for.
Your interests are too deep to attract girls, you guys are fucked because you are analytic and philosophize all day, there are no hot young cute girls that will want to hear us talk about the shit we talk. All the good S is in things we don't care about. We even suck at videogames and couldn't get Gold in LoL. We are nobodies in any subject that matters to attract females.

For the copers:

Random couple I found today browing streams randomly. Cute white girl with a slim body and perfect tits, ugly oldcel, wristcel, hairbodycel, BALDCEL, glassescel.... with S in the videogame she plays, and it's not even huge S, just some S (I dont know exactly, foreing language, I did some research and they've been dating for 3 months at least). They live together because he went to sleep while she was still playing.
This guy barebacking her for 3 months is better than any of us non neurotypical, non S trainwrecks can ever hope for.

allindaeyes

Banned
Lol, those girls are not the type we want faggot. Those girls are NERDY and weird, the type of girls people here want are fairly normal/ideal girls with standard interests maybe excluding ones they dont like, the personalities of most girls for instance.

Darkman

Normie
Well most here are 4s and 5s and various ethics. Acting like a normalfag and dressing well, working out...etc can land most girls in 4-6 range. The problem is it wont land a 7+. It's a catch 22 where people only want to put in effort for something if there is a big reward at the end. Going through all this effort just to get an average woman is dumb. Like how people don't wanna get a college degree only to end up working at Starbucks.

P

Perfectly Sane

There is no substitute for sexual attractiveness.

P

Perfectly Sane

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]There is no substitute for sexual attractiveness.[/font]

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
allindaeyes said:
Lol, those girls are not the type we want faggot. Those girls are NERDY and weird, the type of girls people here want are fairly normal/ideal girls with standard interests maybe excluding ones they dont like, the personalities of most girls for instance.

Fucking weirdos most of the time

Like the weeaboos

FireHaze

Gigachad
time2pretend said:
Perfectly Sane said:
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]There is no substitute for sexual attractiveness.[/font]
^^^^^ legit

M & S is a placebo for legit pussy wetting attraction

why do prostitutes fuck disgusting subhumans? means to an end

so why do regular women date & fuck disgusting subhumans? same thing

they marry betas because they know they will commit their entire lives to them & their kids, ergo they fuck them as a means to an end, not because of actual attraction

they give rich & high status guys sex in exchange for a lifestyle. they fuck them IN SPITE of not actually being attracted to them.

and if you don't care about a girl not being sexually attracted to you, then why even bother with regular women at all? you might as well cut through the bullshit and fuck prostitutes. it's literally the same thing, except cheaper & more convenient.

even love is not the same as attraction. tons of women love their ugly beta boyfriends in the same way they love their dog or their little sister, but that doesn't stop them from fucking a bartender on girl's night out. physical attraction is the only real attraction. everything else is a cuck's game
Legit as fuck.

Abyss

Subhuman
allindaeyes said:
So you are gay? no, you are just coping.
These girls are NORMAL, they just may be into playing LoL and watching some anime (something that's pretty fucking normal nowadays and not some obscure thing anymore), but other than that they are normal, look HOT, CUTE, FEMENINE, and are much better than your average club slut because at least they may like something you like doing (In this case, playing a certain videogame and whatnot).
[hr]
Harakiri said:
allindaeyes said:

Fucking weirdos most of the time

Like the weeaboos
Yeah, much better posting here being a bitter virgin than hanging out with your hot, cute, femenine slim white gf because of HER PERSONALITY.
What a giant copeout, not personality matters on the girl.

Abyss

Subhuman
time2pretend said:
Perfectly Sane said:
^^^^^ legit

they marry betas because they know they will commit their entire lives to them & their kids, ergo they fuck them as a means to an end, not because of actual attraction

they give rich & high status guys sex in exchange for a lifestyle. they fuck them IN SPITE of not actually being attracted to them.

and if you don't care about a girl not being sexually attracted to you, then why even bother with regular women at all? you might as well cut through the bullshit and fuck prostitutes. it's literally the same thing, except cheaper & more convenient.

even love is not the same as attraction. tons of women love their ugly beta boyfriends in the same way they love their dog or their little sister, but that doesn't stop them from fucking a bartender on girl's night out. physical attraction is the only real attraction. everything else is a cuck's game
Having a hot, cute, feminine slim white female hanging around your place wearing panties as she plays LoL is way better than any other option we can realistically aim for, even if having S is still statistically hard. Love beats being a bittercel. Bluepilled couple in love > anything we have ever lived.

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Abyss said:
time2pretend said:
Perfectly Sane said:
^^^^^ legit

Having a hot, cute, feminine slim white female hanging around your place wearing panties as she plays LoL is way better than any other option we can realistically aim for, even if having S is still statistically hard. Love beats being a bittercel. Bluepilled couple in love > anything we have ever lived.
Do you have a LoL fetish or something?  You keep bringing it up specifically.

allindaeyes

Banned
Kiwisviel said:
Abyss said:
time2pretend said:
^^^^^ legit

This, video gamers/hard core gamers that are into e sports and dumb skinny fag shit like that are pathetic.

The ideal is this, FOR MOST here :
  • Skinny/fit
  • Decent ass
  • Some tits, not too much but a handful. ( tits dont matter much in sex you fucking virgin OP but you wont understand that and assume everyone is a virgin like you )
  • Tanned or white.
  • Blonde or brown hair.
  • blue eyes, or brown
  • Good GF, not bitchy, not slutty, not moody etc. ( aka personality you fucking complete aspie. Personality matters in LTRs you dumb fucking retard).
  • Can cook.
  • Enjoys 'normal'ish activities, cuddling, some sports, outdoors stuff. Or for the real basement lock ups just sits at home with them the entire day. If you think cuddling or hanging with a cute girl that has a shit personality is fun on the regular you are legitmately retarded OP.
  • Decent salary, self sufficient.
  • Not a feminist
  • Young.
Obviously some things I forgot, but this is the truth

Abyss

Subhuman
allindaeyes said:
Kiwisviel said:
Abyss said:
This, video gamers/hard core gamers that are into e sports and dumb skinny fag shit like that are pathetic.

• Skinny/fit
  • Decent ass
  • Some tits, not too much but a handful. ( tits dont matter much in sex you fucking virgin OP but you wont understand that and assume everyone is a virgin like you )
  • Tanned or white.
  • Blonde or brown hair.
  • blue eyes, or brown
  • Good GF, not bitchy, not slutty, not moody etc. ( aka personality you fucking complete aspie. Personality matters in LTRs you dumb fucking retard).
  • Can cook.
  • Enjoys 'normal'ish activities, cuddling, some sports, outdoors stuff. Or for the real basement lock ups just sits at home with them the entire day. If you think cuddling or hanging with a cute girl that has a shit personality is fun on the regular you are legitmately retarded OP.
  • Not a feminist
  • Young.

The girl I posted meets most of the criteria, only a braindead coping autist like you wouldn't LTR her if he had the chance. Fucking bitter incel in denial. You sum up the userbase of this website.

allindaeyes

Banned
Abyss said:
allindaeyes said:
Kiwisviel said:

• Skinny/fit
  • Decent ass
  • Tanned or white.
  • Blonde or brown hair.
  • blue eyes, or brown
  • Can cook.
  • Not a feminist
  • Young.

The girl I posted meets most of the criteria, only a braindead coping autist like you wouldn't LTR her if he had the chance. Fucking bitter incel in denial. You sum up the userbase of this website.
None of your images work, and I highly doubt it she is dating someone that plays fucking VIDEO GAMES for a living you aspie. The only way, and they still arent normal and manchildren to an extent and not living the ideal, these guys get a normal girl that fits this criteria are CS, CoD or Fighting game players, they are much more agressive, dom, social, normal. Freakazoid from CS GO is an example of this that I saw on here or some other website recently :

Only one I know facially capable of it ( with his career ), but like zyzz and other lifters/roiders they are more into partying and fucking club sluts.

Abyss

Subhuman
allindaeyes said:
Abyss said:
allindaeyes said:

• Skinny/fit
  • Decent ass
  • Tanned or white.
  • Blonde or brown hair.
  • blue eyes, or brown
  • Can cook.
  • Not a feminist
  • Young.

None of your images work, and I highly doubt it she is dating someone that plays fucking VIDEO GAMES for a living you aspie. The only way, and they still arent normal and manchildren to an extent and not living the ideal, these guys get a normal girl that fits this criteria are CS, CoD or Fighting game players, they are much more agressive, dom, social, normal. Freakazoid from CS GO is an example of this that I saw on here or some other website recently :

Only one I know facially capable of it ( with his career ), but like zyzz and other lifters/roiders they are more into partying and fucking club sluts.
You keep coping, while the baldcel 5'inch wrists with some S in a videogame fucks a cute white slim girl that likes said videogame while you get your post count to 1000 before this month end.

allindaeyes

Banned
Abyss said:
allindaeyes said:
Abyss said:

You keep coping, while the baldcel 5'inch wrists with some S in a videogame fucks a cute white slim girl that likes said videogame while you get your post count to 1000 before this month end.
:jordan: Dont use cope when you are advocating settling for lower rated girls you fucking retard, I am keeping my post count up because I do what I want ( no responsibilities ) and am meant to be doing other stuff like everyone in my grade atm. ( studying, workcelling lmfao )

Abyss

Subhuman
allindaeyes said:
Abyss said:
allindaeyes said:

:jordan: Dont use cope when you are advocating settling for lower rated girls you fucking retard, I am keeping my post count up because I do what I want ( no responsibilities ) and am meant to be doing other stuff like everyone in my grade atm. ( studying, workcelling lmfao )
Reminder: You are coping and being a virgin on here while that guy fucks a 7.

allindaeyes

Banned
a 7, she is a 5 by my standards and probably SHs. 6 at best. Btw, yea I am a vaginal virgin because I dont want an STI though now looking back I wouldve fucked the girls because according to Iced Earth they are rare apparently. We will see but i am a vocel, like most users here and young ( much younger than the avg age here ). I have gotten my dick sucked 5+ times( memorable ones ) , 3 were 7+. But like you said fucking a club type slut isnt your ideal

whether this has to do with my looks or status is irrelevant, but either way im in a better position than you by far so dont kid yourself