There are little to no Latinos on this website

Defeat

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
9,977
Reputation
29
theres a shit ton of south euros here, more than any other euro demographic
 

OldcelMisery

Normie
Joined
Nov 25, 2016
Messages
1,392
Reputation
1
i'm Latino, sort of. half mestizo. i would be NT if I  had a normal amount of validation growing up.
 
Joined
Oct 16, 2016
Messages
3,184
Reputation
1
Defeat said:
theres a shit ton of south euros here, more than any other euro demographic
I mean Central and South Americans

Some Carribean Latinos too
 

marty

Slayer
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
2,974
Reputation
2
There are plenty of latino incels, it is just too hard to get any privacy and logon onto this website when you have 10 people living in a one bedroom apartment.
 
Joined
Oct 16, 2016
Messages
3,184
Reputation
1
OldcelMisery said:
i'm Latino, sort of. half mestizo. i would be NT if I  had a normal amount of validation growing up.
Half Mestizo, so Castizo

I'm thinking that you're probably the male version of her

 

slaycel

Incel
Joined
Nov 13, 2016
Messages
301
Reputation
0
marty said:
There are plenty of latino incels, it is just too hard to get any privacy and logon onto this website when you have 10 people living in a one bedroom apartment.
:dennis:
 

OldcelMisery

Normie
Joined
Nov 25, 2016
Messages
1,392
Reputation
1
FranciscoBarrett said:
OldcelMisery said:
i'm Latino, sort of. half mestizo. i would be NT if I  had a normal amount of validation growing up.
Half Mestizo, so Castizo

I'm thinking that you're probably the male version of her

I so fucking wish, she's beautiful. No one like her would ever be incel. This used to be my favorite type before the WASP stung me. My other half is an ethnic mixture, so I'm not castizo.

My half-sister is castizo, and she's never had serious problems socially. She has also procreated, but wasted it on black blood.
 

IceCutter

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,963
Reputation
4
not many of them are incel

I know this as on occasion when I socialise with other hispanics (my mother kept me away from them in my childhood) nowadays they laugh at me if I even mention anything about incel
 

OldcelMisery

Normie
Joined
Nov 25, 2016
Messages
1,392
Reputation
1
IceCutter said:
not many of them are incel

I know this as on occasion when I socialise with other hispanics (my mother kept me away from them in my childhood) nowadays they laugh at me if I even mention anything about incel
aren't the bitches picky as fuck? i don't understand how they'd not be incel unless they're blue pilled enough to settle for genetic waste like this.

[img=300x300]https://occupationoforegon.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/hag1.jpg[/img]
 

Baller

Slayer
Joined
Oct 16, 2016
Messages
2,201
Reputation
4
marty said:
There are plenty of latino incels, it is just too hard to get any privacy and logon onto this website when you have 10 people living in a one bedroom apartment.

:cage2:
 
Joined
Oct 16, 2016
Messages
3,184
Reputation
1
OldcelMisery said:
IceCutter said:
not many of them are incel

I know this as on occasion when I socialise with other hispanics (my mother kept me away from them in my childhood) nowadays they laugh at me if I even mention anything about incel
aren't the bitches picky as fuck? i don't understand how they'd not be incel unless they're blue pilled enough to settle for genetic waste like this.

[img=300x300]https://occupationoforegon.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/hag1.jpg[/img]
I'm most attracted to Mestizas (Ecuadorian, Colombian, Venezuelan are my fav)

Obviously, the average Mestiza will look like shit (average girl of any race will look like shit)

Good looking ones are good looking though

For Mestizos, the South American Mestizos usually have good luck

The Colombian soccer team is good looking as fuck (James, Falcao)
 

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
9,621
Reputation
2,743
latina women are the sluttiest low class women on the planet.

no wonder there are no latino incels on here
 
Joined
Oct 16, 2016
Messages
3,184
Reputation
1
Legit Theory said:
latina women are the sluttiest low class women on the planet.

no wonder there are no latino incels on here
nah 

some are picky as fuck now 

I got rejected by a 6/10 Mestiza as a 7/10 Asian guy, I'm also like 9 or 10 inches taller than her
 
Top