Theory: Slayers have masculine farts?

IcedEarth

Slayer
could you do this at the mall or on a stage?

we need to field test it

furio

Incel
WANTED: PATIENTS IN NEW STUDY

LOOKING FOR INCELS AND SLAYERS

PLEASE SEND FULL BODY PIC AND HD FACIAL SCAN TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL

Bojack

Lookism God
Slayers do whatever they want when they want

T

Tarzan dark knight of Ploiesti

We do a similar ritual in my village. The young men wanting to get married need to piss on an old lady first. If she gets horny from their urine it means they are very masculine.

lono

Banned
This is legit.

Slayers have better intestinal bacteria, which is what determines fart volume and odor.

• [font='Droid Sans', Arial, Tahoma]According to none other than “Dr. Fart” himself, Dr. Michael D. Levitt who has published over 275 papers on flatulence over his decades of research on the subject and who is generally considered the world’s leading expert on farts, women’s farts consistently smell worse than men’s.  Why?  Because women’s farts generally contain higher concentrations of hydrogen sulfide than men’s.[/font]
Women have bad smelling farts. The more masculine you are the better smelling ur farts. 

I have known some slayers whose farts smell like febreeze. They eat mexican before going out and instead of spraying cologne on their clothes they fart on them

I heard that inhaling slayer farts sends a pheromone message during puberty to raise T, and that inhaling incel farts is like a beta male virus.

We could all offer our faces as seats to slayers to fart on.

lono

Banned
lono said:
Machiavellian said:
I heard that inhaling slayer farts sends a pheromone message during puberty to raise T, and that inhaling incel farts is like a beta male virus.

We could all offer our faces as seats to slayers to fart on.
Actually it's incel and women farts which have the highest levels of hydrogen sulfide, which some studies say are good for you.

Under OP's theory and yours, incel farts would be good for you. Now where do you get women in this? Cause I aint having an incel sit on my face.

lono

Banned
Machiavellian said:
lono said:
Actually it's incel and women farts which have the highest levels of hydrogen sulfide, which some studies say are good for you.
Under OP's theory and yours, incel farts would be good for you. Now where do you get women in this? Cause I aint having an incel sit on my face.
Women produce more hydrogen sulfide in their farts. The silent but deadly molecule.