Theory of Life... Forget looks.

Why do you give a fuck when you wont be alive to see that happen?

IncelFTW

Coper
the majority of humans don't give a fuck about this kinda stuff, there too busy taking selfies for facebook and shit..humans will go extinct before anything like you describe would even come close to happening...nature>everything

Copenhagen

Slayer
A Eurasian will be the next hitler, a Eurasian will be the guy to lead humanity into its next stage of evolution.

purps drank

Slayer
This is legit. Looking like Damon Salvatore and living forever is really all there is to life

Amud

Banned
The idea of "progress" is a misnomer. Actually, the progressive mindset is incredibly toxic. The idea that some things are "forward" and others "backward" and that more forward equals more good is an artificial human construct on which the intrinsic laws of the universe have no bearing. In many ways, humanity is far worse off now than it was in prehistoric times. Evolution, technology, science, philosophy, and so on do not move forward in a linear fashion. There is no such thing as forward.

Modern thought, particularly modern leftist thought, dooms itself to failure with its obsession with progress. Any "progressive" action could have any number of ill effects, but the world is far too complicated to predict what could happen as a result of any given action except in the very simplest terms. Here's an example that you may be very familiar with: Orthodontics was "progress", but nobody could have imagined the maxillary retrusion and involuntary celibacy that would result. 

The bigger the leap toward progress, the bigger the potential fall. We all know there will be a fall, of course. God has a way of evening things out in the end. Ideas like transhumanism and the technological singularity are the most dangerous of all. When the leap seeks to transcend humanity, the fall could just as easily destroy it. Only the most simple-minded and arrogant person (read: Severe Retard) could assume that humanity is capable of making such a leap without risk of failure.

purps drank

Slayer
Severe Retard said:
You're still in the mindset of a normal fag... you guys are just glorified apes... ffs there's so much more looks don't matter nothing matters...

immortality and omniscience is all that matters...
I don't want to live forever if I won't be beautiful. 

What are supposed to do once you're omniscient?

Amud

Banned
Severe Retard said:
Amud said:
The idea of "progress" is a misnomer. Actually, the progressive mindset is incredibly toxic. The idea that some things are "forward" and others "backward" and that more forward equals more good is an artificial human construct on which the intrinsic laws of the universe have no bearing. In many ways, humanity is far worse off now than it was in prehistoric times. Evolution, technology, science, philosophy, and so on do not move forward in a linear fashion. There is no such thing as forward.

Modern thought, particularly modern leftist thought, dooms itself to failure with its obsession with progress. Any "progressive" action could have any number of ill effects, but the world is far too complicated to predict what could happen as a result of any given action except in the very simplest terms. Here's an example that you may be very familiar with: Orthodontics was "progress", but nobody could have imagined the maxillary retrusion and involuntary celibacy that would result. 

The bigger the leap toward progress, the bigger the potential fall. We all know there will be a fall, of course. God has a way of evening things out. Ideas like transhumanism and the technological singularity are the most dangerous of all. When the leap seeks to transcend humanity, the fall could just as easily destroy it. Only the most simple-minded and arrogant person could assume that humanity is capable of making such a leap without risk of failure.
Don't come into here with your mindless arab shit you fucking rodent. Fuck off you're not capable to take humans for what they are just animals and try to better ourselves.. can't stand religioncels thinking they have an answer for everything..

JUST FUCK OFF "God has a plan for me!" You pathetic subhuman
:lol: 
It's obvious that you failed to comprehend my post, since your response does not address my key point in any way. Actually, I was saying almost the opposite of what you thought I was saying. I was actually implying that humans are nothing special. You are the one ascribing god-like qualities to humans, with your blind faith in the ability of our species to predict the consequences of our actions accurately enough to create any real "progress" in an objective sense.
Also, my post has literally nothing to do with Abrahamic religions. I guess using the term "God" in an abstract sense makes someone an Arab, huh? I sure do admire your logic.

purps drank

Slayer
Severe Retard said:
This was explained the ideas of being poor or being beautiful wont come as any concern once humans evolve into their next stage other things will come as a concern these ideas of beauty and wealth are a modern issue... just like when cavemen weren't 
worrying about looks and money... you guys are fucking unable to think ahead...
If I was omniscient I'd probably know that all that matters in life is being good looking.

And if I was a caveman I'd absolutely be looksmaxing with smash bone theory, mud face wash, etc.

FuckThis

Slayer
Lol at thinking you are going to become a God 

You should repent, and see Gods greatness not speak in such impudent manner
[hr]
And i am NOT a failed tranny, i turned out great

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
LEGIT we need technological singularity to make us live for billions of years so we can ascend to become Omega minus gods
[hr]
LOL AT THESE FAGGOTS TRYING TO BRING US DOWN

FuckThis

Slayer
Severe Retard said:
FuckThis said:

[hr]
lol stfu you brainless rodent you are legit a parody of mankind.

All humans will progress to become "gods" at some point. It is INEVITABLE.

But obviously someone who resorts to become the opposite sex as a means of fulfilling their life wouldn't understand.
Becoming a "God" is impossible, since God is the one that made you, and is infinite, while human soul is infinite as well, it is still infinite inside of the God. Hence it is pointless to even think that one can become a God 

So what if i went other sex? It is how i was feeling at that time, there is no shame in embracing your inner self boyo

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
FuckThis said:
Severe Retard said:
FuckThis said:

[hr]

But obviously someone who resorts to become the opposite sex as a means of fulfilling their life wouldn't understand.
Becoming a "God" is impossible, since God is the one that made you, and is infinite, while human soul is infinite as well, it is still infinite inside of the God. Hence it is pointless to even think that one can become a God 

So what if i went other sex? It is how i was feeling at that time, there is no shame in embracing your inner self boyo
NO ONE CARES YOU MENTALLY INSANE LADYBOY

FuckThis

Slayer
Harakiri said:
FuckThis said:
Severe Retard said:

NO ONE CARES YOU MENTALLY INSANE LADYBOY
How come?
Isnt thread about that topic in particular

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Severe Retard said:
FuckThis said:
Severe Retard said:

This is what im saying where we come from is our past successors... They were just like us reached a point where they couldn't progress anymore... Then they decided to create a new universe and this is where we are now.. progressing to immortality and to reach a point to become gods ourselves only to make our own universe to sprout new life.

Fucking lol you low iq aspie thinking theres an old man watching us and judging us if we masturbate or not... fucking dumb fuck

What kind of God would be watching us masturbate fucking faggot of a god

FuckThis

Slayer
Severe Retard said:
FuckThis said:
Severe Retard said:

This is what im saying where we come from is our past successors... They were just like us reached a point where they couldn't progress anymore... Then they decided to create a new universe and this is where we are now.. progressing to immortality and to reach a point to become gods ourselves only to make our own universe to sprout new life.

Fucking lol you low iq aspie thinking theres an old man watching us and judging us if we masturbate or not... fucking dumb fuck
lol
Got is not an entity, he is infinite 

There is no such thing as progress as well, since you are not going anywhere, time is a flat circle, it is not a line.

FuckThis

Slayer
Severe Retard said:
FuckThis said:
Severe Retard said:

lol
Got is not an entity, he is infinite 

There is no such thing as progress as well, since you are not going anywhere, time is a flat circle, it is not a line.

Holy shit... never knew there were transexual astrophysicist...

just fuck off you clueless aspie "god is inifinite" stop repeating your pastors empty words
it is not something a pastor would say
At least not Christian ones 

God is out there laughing at your impunity, it is a dangerous thing to proclaim one self a God, not in nominal sense, but rather it makes one sin a lot by virtue of him thinking he is a God