Theory: Incel=Developmentally stunted

Most incels I have met (including myself), are not truly "ugly" as such, but rather lack traits associated with most people their age. I am nearly 20, yet maintain a small boned framecel weight of around 140lbs. When shaved I look 15 facially. Socially I am somewhat stunted. I have the social skills/high inhibition levels of a 15 year old.

This is why we see so many "average" guys with attractive girls and large social circles. They may not be models, but they LOOK their age and ACT their age. At 19/20 they have a decent frame/stubble, chest hair, look their age facially, and have well adjusted socially capable personalities. I have yet to find a single guy who looks young at 19/20 who fits in or is non incel. Likewise, I have yet to find a guy in this age range who acts in a high inhibition "timid" way, that fits in. It is ESSSENTIAL to not only look your age as a male (especially when 15-25), but also to have the expected persona and inhibition levels fro your age. Acting like a shy little kid WILL get you excluded and laughed at.

For me, my shitty genetics led to me getting bullied through much of high school, and being excluded/outcast. This meant that my social development was SEVERELY stunted. Upon reaching uni age 18, this was immediately obvious, and I was quickly excluded by my dorm of extroverted socially capable young people. The fact that I looked 15 at 18 also heavily contributed to this.

Over and out.

Incel's tend to be a little ovverrippe if you catch me. Scrawny underdeveloped autists are common too i suppose.

Anyways read some redpill literature and learn LSM before making dumb threads.

DeepthroatSlayer said:
Incel's tend to be a little ovverrippe if you catch me. Scrawny underdeveloped autists are common too i suppose.

What the fuck are you on about. I'm a veteran of the puahate community you idiot. This stuff seems obvious, but the main thing I am trying to get across is that this is the explanation behind average looking guys with hot girls.

Chris Hemsworth said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:

What the fuck are you on about. I'm a veteran of the puahate community you idiot. This stuff seems obvious, but the main thing I am trying to get across is that this is the explanation behind average looking guys with hot girls.
"Lol I've had issue with getting pussy since you were in diapers" is all I'm hearing. Why should I give a fuck about your veteren stats?

DeepthroatSlayer said:
Chris Hemsworth said:
"Lol I've had issue with getting pussy since you were in diapers" is all I'm hearing. Why should I give a fuck about your veteren stats?
Perhaps because you are telling me to read "learn lms" as if I was a newbie here.

Chris Hemsworth said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
Perhaps because you are telling me to read "learn lms" as if I was a newbie here.
Sorry.

stamaster21

Slayer
Sadly ive had that problem all my life at age 13 i looked like how the average 10 year old looked like.I just recent saw a pic of me at age 14 my freshman year with glasses and a hat i looked like a little kid. All my years growing up from about age 8 i looked younger then my peers and they ignored me, or didn't take me seriously when i talked.Sadly this happened to me while i was 20 in college studying computer programming me and bunch of 20 year olds were gona go to the beach hangout, some cool aspring rapper guy brought weed.They advised me not to come along because they felt guilty because i was 20 and had neutous facial features and looked like a tall innocent 16 year old.They commented how life hadn't hit me yet and didn't want to fuck me up.What was more painfull was watching them invite each other to parties and events and hangout and watch football games.And seeing them on campus socializing was depressing. Low and behold iam 27 now finishing my electronics degree, people from highschool now try to talk to me when they see me on the street, because i look good and look 8-11 years younger then them now.They only want to talk to me now because the social scene is dominated by the young, and its cool to have younger friends.