• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Theory: "Game" Comes Natural and CANNOT Be Learned

furio

Joke
When you saw your friends or random guys spitting "game" and asked them how to interact with women, what did they tell you? They told you to "be yourself". Why? Because "game" is not something that cannot be learned. Social skills can be improved upon, but they can never be created. You either have good social skills with people or you don't. For example, a man can be a good public speaker but can improve to become better. If a guy is a complete fool when talking to women or men, then those skills can't be improved upon to the point where it will become natural.

People who are good in social situations never learn about PUA or game, because the advice that PUA spits out has already been given to them. What determines social skills? Is it personality types or upbringing? 

Like when people talk about "what do I say to her? What do I talk about?" . They don't have the gift of being able to normally converse with others.

What do you think?

rigidity

Regular
furio said:
When you saw your friends or random guys spitting "game" and asked them how to interact with women, what did they tell you? They told you to "be yourself". Why? Because "game" is not something that cannot be learned. Social skills can be improved upon, but they can never be created. You either have good social skills with people or you don't. For example, a man can be a good public speaker but can improve to become better. If a guy is a complete fool when talking to women or men, then those skills can't be improved upon to the point where it will become natural.

People who are good in social situations never learn about PUA or game, because the advice that PUA spits out has already been given to them. What determines social skills? Is it personality types or upbringing? 

Like when people talk about "what do I say to her? What do I talk about?" . They don't have the gift of being able to normally converse with others.

What do you think?

You get over the whole virginal "what do I say?" thing after you've had consistent sex with a few civilians.   Notice how you probably don't do it with guys.   Women aren't all that much different socially,  you're probably just afraid of them.

ThereIsNoGame

Machine
or maybe "Game" just doesn't exist and an ugly guy applying the same exact methods as a better looking guy will have worse results...

Yes puas main pitfall is that it assumes personality can be significantly changed permanently. It attracts aspies and socially stunted men who have near zero chances of ever fitting in. Pua just makes it all worse by encouraging them to act "alpha". People ALWAYS see through this mask and their true aspie personality is revealed.

Browcel

Machine
I think its legit. "Game" or "personality" can be improved with interaction, learning but it seems like some people are just naturally better than others at holding a conversation, being funny, etc.