• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill The younger generation is absolutely brutal. Made a yubo and got blackpilled to death.

norwoodingoldcell

Regular
Oldcels
I think it was always that way, and older people who weren't "in the know" then, who were the losers/late bloomers of their generation are gaslit by the moral panic w/r to teenagers fucking and contrast their false view of their experiences in their time as teenagers with how teenagers are nowadays due to their own ignorance. Some people develop faster and are aware of sex much earlier, even in my own life I remember in 7th grade dudes with full beards and girls were defo getting fucked by them. Billionaires and rich people get to fuck anyone they want regardless of age (see epstein), hell, people can just go and ask their grandma their age when she married and had children and 16-17 is not uncommon. If you think teenagers are normally "innocent&pure" you're just clueless.

cope.

cope. Cope cope cope like the pope

this generation z when it comes to roastoids Is completely unprecedented. Even millennial foids wer not this afwful and that’s saying something.

i distincly remember the smp of the 00s and no doubt it was brutal, but absolutely nothing can compare to these gen z foildlings. I’m not saying Chad and stacies didn’t have orgys, they did, but they were the exception not the rule.

1. There was no internet

Therefore the dating pool waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay smaller foids we’re stuck having to choose between guys at there high school and social circles. MySpace was around, but again it was mostly the popular chads and stacies using it and you had to go home to a shitty dsl internet too use it.

2. No phones

not really. When I was in high school maybe a third of the kids had phones and they were those shitty Motorola flip phones. Blackberrys existed but were mostly only used by adults. Now foids have a buffet of chads quite literally at there fingertips and can order a Chad to come over the same way we order uber eats.

power gap

3. Slut shaming

when I was growing up slut shaming not only existed but there was a definite limit to how much of whore you could get away with being before having to switch schools as to not get bullied to suicide.

4. Becky worship didn’t exist

Chad didn’t look sideways at the plain janes. This is another new phenomenon that I don’t get.

that just 4 incel death sentences right off the top of my head. I can’t imagine what sort of tsar bomba black pills I’d be exposed to on youbo or tiktok

Preference

heyyyyyy dad
cope.

cope. Cope cope cope like the pope

this generation z when it comes to roastoids Is completely unprecedented. Even millennial foids wer not this afwful and that’s saying something.

i distincly remember the smp of the 00s and no doubt it was brutal, but absolutely nothing can compare to these gen z foildlings. I’m not saying Chad and stacies didn’t have orgys, they did, but they were the exception not the rule.

1. There was no internet

Therefore the dating pool waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay smaller foids we’re stuck having to choose between guys at there high school and social circles. MySpace was around, but again it was mostly the popular chads and stacies using it and you had to go home to a shitty dsl internet too use it.

2. No phones

not really. When I was in high school maybe a third of the kids had phones and they were those shitty Motorola flip phones. Blackberrys existed but were mostly only used by adults. Now foids have a buffet of chads quite literally at there fingertips and can order a Chad to come over the same way we order uber eats.

power gap

3. Slut shaming

when I was growing up slut shaming not only existed but there was a definite limit to how much of whore you could get away with being before having to switch schools as to not get bullied to suicide.

4. Becky worship didn’t exist

Chad didn’t look sideways at the plain janes. This is another new phenomenon that I don’t get.

that just 4 incel death sentences right off the top of my head. I can’t imagine what sort of tsar bomba black pills I’d be exposed to on youbo or tiktok

highly legit post tbh

MogTheMogger

Jockmaxxing
Shitposters
niggas posting yubo stories with no screencaps or jb pics jfl, yeah it happened

:biden:

ascendi

Regular
I was also sexually abused by women as a kid too for being handsome and cute by girls my age. Getting insane preferential treatment. Ended up developing a personality disorder because of it because also I felt so sorry for the uglier kids
:biden:
your morals got you hurt. you could have fucked the hottest girls. Do you regret it now?

Holy FUCK.

These young girls have absolutely no fucking chill. I used photos of my younger cousin to seem realistic with the age. He's chadlite level.

Every girl I matched with who was 15, 16 admitted to 10+ sexual partners. One girl said "40, but I lost count" and she was only 17. One girl was like "i give blowjobs for free stuff, I gave this guy at school a blowjob just so he can give me a vape. I've probably given 100 blowjobs in my life". She was only fucking 16. Girls talking to me straight up about anal, threesomes. Every teenage girl is bisexual in 2021. Every single girl I matched with was bisexual.

Being incel in this generation would be complete death. I would rope. Every live I entered, the girls waited for an incel to enter and then they would say "holy fuck, he's so ugly, please fucking ban him".
Also jfl @forevergymcelling was absolutely right, any guy with any slightly ethnic appearance is bullied to death. This good looking ethnic joined but just beacuse he looked ethnic all the white girls said "ewwww". Never thought I'd thank god for being a subhuman melted faced brit.

WTF. I actually took klonopin to cope with this brutal blackpilling.
Jfl at thinking any teen girl is innocent @baby
@Rdsky
@brocode
@Anstrum
@forevergymcelling
@6ft4

:undisputedcry:
1. You're probably being catfished by old gay men.
2. Any girl like that is lying. When I was that age so many girls at my school were making up numbers to seem cool. I did it too. It was sad. That's before I stopped being a sheep and found a moral backbone and a higher power.

But they're lying.

Masterfaggot

Champion
There is a whore from my school who did the very same. She became some sort of instagram influencer and lives in the south of england.

Dating some paki badboy.

She shat herself at a party when we were at school after drinking a bottle of vodka to herself. Shit everywhere apparantly (I wasnt there). Her smv dropped significantly so she dropped out the last year of school and became a model.

Bet her bf doesnt know about this...

Tell us more about the shatting part