• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill The younger generation is absolutely brutal. Made a yubo and got blackpilled to death.

Preference

sheltered lookism incest-denying gigaboychad
Holy FUCK.

These young girls have absolutely no fucking chill. I used photos of my younger cousin to seem realistic with the age. He's chadlite level.

Every girl I matched with who was 15, 16 admitted to 10+ sexual partners. One girl said "40, but I lost count" and she was only 17. One girl was like "i give blowjobs for free stuff, I gave this guy at school a blowjob just so he can give me a vape. I've probably given 100 blowjobs in my life". She was only fucking 16. Girls talking to me straight up about anal, threesomes. Every teenage girl is bisexual in 2021. Every single girl I matched with was bisexual.

Being incel in this generation would be complete death. I would rope. Every live I entered, the girls waited for an incel to enter and then they would say "holy fuck, he's so ugly, please fucking ban him".
Also jfl @forevergymcelling was absolutely right, any guy with any slightly ethnic appearance is bullied to death. This good looking ethnic joined but just beacuse he looked ethnic all the white girls said "ewwww". Never thought I'd thank god for being a subhuman melted faced brit.

WTF. I actually took klonopin to cope with this brutal blackpilling.
Jfl at thinking any teen girl is innocent @baby
@Rdsky
@brocode
@Anstrum
@forevergymcelling
@6ft4

:undisputedcry:

Rdsky

Rock
:biden:
Imagine being me. I have to take lexapro+Wellbutrin and test with proviron everyday to not be laying in bed all day and I’m good looking and gymcelled. I have quiet breakdowns and mood swings like crazy. Luckily this volatile personality trauma bonds every girl I’m with to me BADLY

Preference

Imagine being me. I have to take lexapro+Wellbutrin and test with proviron everyday to not be laying in bed all day and I’m good looking and gymcelled. I have quiet breakdowns and mood swings like crazy. Luckily this volatile personality trauma bonds every girl I’m with to me BADLY

aren't you a youngcel?

Your generation is absolutely FUCKED. I would rather be major invisible oldcel than be subject to thsoe girls judgments.

Holy fuck if you're young, it's 7ft terrachad or death

Rdsky

Rock
I was also sexually abused by women as a kid too for being handsome and cute by girls my age. Getting insane preferential treatment. Ended up developing a personality disorder because of it because also I felt so sorry for the uglier kids

Rdsky

Rock
Landed in jail so many times and in psych wards and had overdosed and the look spill was a huge factor part of the reason being because I saw the vanity and shallowness of it ALL.

imagine haaving borderline personality disorder and partially because of shit like this :cage:

Preference

This one med guy told this white girl "why haven't you replied to my message, you ugly bitch"

And she shared her mobile screen on the live and it showed him calling her "really hot" and saying "Please reply to me" and she shamed the fuck out of him on live and she said "I'm not replying to an indian".

:undisputedcry:

He literally wasn't indian at all. He was totally med.

Preference

Landed in jail so many times and in psych wards and had overdosed and the look spill was a huge factor part of the reason being because I saw the vanity and shallowness of it ALL.

imagine haaving borderline personality disorder and partially because of shit like this :cage:

I'm literally on klonopin rn and might take some opiate.

If I was born in this generation I would be either ascended chad or dead, no in between