The year 2015 = EASIEST IN HISTORY TO GET LAID OR GET A GF.

Vertu

Incel
No questions asked.

If you're posting here about "looks theory" (fucking LOL) or "8+ theory" (fucking LOL) or posting about "Chads" (fucking LOL) or "hypergamy" (LOLOL) then you are a fucking dumb aspie plain and simple. This is the easiest year in MANKIND TO GET LAID.

Doesn't matter if you're a 3/10, 6/10, or 9/10. Step outside. All girls are dating ugly and average guys. Period.

The only people who are unable to get laid are sub 3/10 ethnics, but EVEN THEN, I sometimes see them dating hotties.

Facebook doesn't lie. Instagram doesn't lie. Stepping outside and seeing this with my own eyes doesn't lie. Try it yourself.

Vertu

Incel
Simon Nessman said:
If that is true, then why are you posting here?

:banderas:
If having a GF is the difference between someone using the computer or not....

fucking LOL

Congratulate yourself on being the biggest pussy loser beta in history.

I'd post here EVEN if I had 5 prime JB's at my house. I do what I want, when I want, how I want. I'm a king. Deal with it.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Vertu said:
If having a GF is the difference between someone using the computer or not....

fucking LOL

Congratulate yourself on being the biggest pussy loser beta in history.

I'd post here EVEN if I had 5 prime JB's at my house. I do what I want, when I want, how I want. I'm a king. Deal with it.

burlesque

Banned
Vertu is just coping with personality theory because he knows he's not top tier, aka 7.5+.

Vertu

Incel
burlesque said:
Vertu is just coping with personality theory because he knows he's not top tier, aka 7.5+.
Top-tier enough to have prime bitches hitting on me like crazy.

But even after this, I still see the light.

Personality and not being an aspie = EVERYTHING in the year 2015.

burlesque

Banned
Vertu said:
burlesque said:
Top-tier enough to have prime bitches hitting on me like crazy.

But even after this, I still see the light.

Personality and not being an aspie = EVERYTHING in the year 2015.

ok vertu ok

Vertu

Incel
Polysynthetic Sumatran Orangutan said:
Vertu looks better than everyone in this thread I bet, feel free to post your pics...oh wait, you won't cause you're all ugly as shit.
You're the best looking, period.

I'm maybe a 6. But you? Pushing 8+ in sex-appeal. Truly an Irish slayer.

I don't know if you are telling the truth or not OP. I hate people too much to leave the house.

I don't want a 5/10 looksmatched girlfriend, I want to be objectively attractive to the opposite sex.

Copenhagen

Slayer
I saw a big tittied tattooed blonde with a 5'2" white guy the other day. I'm not sure if they were fucking though but she caught me staring at her teddies.

L

Lowface

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]vertu = biggest virgin on this website[/font]

Anakind

King of Chads
I get laid every time I put 100 Euros on the table. So you're right. It's easy.

rigidity

Slayer
AMOG said:
scar_face40 said:
I don't want a 5/10 looksmatched girlfriend, I want to be objectively attractive to the opposite sex.
Almost an impossible goal.  Being an attractive Caucasian male is probably the LEAST likely demographic in the entire world.  Serious.  xRedStarx broke that shit down and it was both enlightening and depressing.

Just focus on you getting you a female who will give you the time of the day.
I didn't read that redstar post, but I very much agree with you here.   With that said, isn't that what most guys do?