• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The worst thing about being an incel

iNeedHair

Joke
Is having to witness other people live the life that you never could. That's why staying in your basement = staying somewhat sane. You can't leave the house without raging.

iNeedHair

Joke
Shit it's not even about the hair. My life was STILL shit even with a full mop. Some of us just aren't supposed to live a good life regardless of what we do. We were literally put on this earth to make other people look better.

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
iNeedHair said:
Shit it's not even about the hair. My life was STILL shit even with a full mop. Some of us just aren't supposed to live a good life regardless of what we do. We were literally put on this earth to make other people look better.

Well that's one way to look at it. Honestly I'm happy not doing anything and spending my days locked in my room.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
I reached a level of dissociation in which outern world doesn't affect me almost at all in many ways

iNeedHair

Joke
Happy Go Lucky said:
iNeedHair said:

Well that's one way to look at it. Honestly I'm happy not doing anything and spending my days locked in my room.

You can't possibly be happy doing that shit, you're a stage 5 copecel.

Jawline said:
I reached a level of dissociation in which outern world doesn't affect me almost at all in many ways

Is this level somewhere between suicide and going ER?

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
You always crave the aspect of life you are missing the most. People with chronic illnesses are frustrated seeing healthy individuals jogging around, poor people are jealous when confronted with rich ones etc.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
iNeedHair said:
Jawline said:

Is this level somewhere between suicide and going ER?

It is the third option. At some point of your life you have to chose one of them.

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
JustTheWayYouAre said:
You always crave the aspect of life you are missing the most. People with chronic illnesses are frustrated seeing healthy individuals jogging around, poor people are jealous when confronted with rich ones etc.

Legit, you gotta find some activity to fill your life besides sex and Stacies. Like dominoes or botany.