the world is a bad place

some live in wasteful opulence while others in wasteful squalor. it means nothing. we are alive today and one day we will be dead. it means nothing.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Don't talk about this, you risk offending people with their room temperature IQ's. Either they believe in God, or they believe in the almighty Prozac and double mocha lattes.

PucciBoi

Subhuman
everyone's meant to suffer before they know why, but you 20-30 something year olds seem to have it figured out :giggle:

Copenhagen

Slayer
You wouldn't even know the meaning of suffering, Pucciboi. Want me to tell you what it's like?

Dropping esoteric bullshit means nothing. Either say what makes you so well versed on life or go fuck a Doc Johnson.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
You wouldn't even know the meaning of suffering, Pucciboi. Want me to tell you what it's like?

Dropping esoteric bullshit means nothing. Either say what makes you so well versed on life or go fuck a Doc Johnson.
STORYTIME FUCK YES

PucciBoi

Subhuman

i don't have beliefs, tell me yours

Copenhagen

Slayer
PucciBoi said:

My belief is that the world is a very bad place where the vast majority of people don't want to admit it out of fear of losing their meal ticket.

PucciBoi

Subhuman
PucciBoi said:

My belief is that the world is a very bad place where the vast majority of people don't want to admit it out of fear of losing their meal ticket.
i see, i actually agreed in my 1st post but i also don't act like i'm wiser than the next guy. is it meaningless?

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
PucciBoi said:
OMG bend over I'm coming in
Faggot

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Life is suffering.

That's the first noble truth.

Yeah someday we'll die.

But we have the present, and we can choose.