The verbal IQ of an Ashkenazi Jew in motion

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
[video=youtube]

:banderas:

The mogging is unreal, the verbal fluidity, effortlessly fast and unpretentiously verbose, this is why Ashkenazi jews are so brutally over represented in Law and other fields...

@"incelsNeed2die"  @"Anakind"  @"True Romance"

Anakind

King of Chads
Ben Shapiro looks like the devil but he's intelligent as fuck.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
incelsNeed2die said:
He graduated from Harvard law at 21

Harvard law school theory
His verbal IQ must be off the charts. His speed of thought and vocabulary is brilliant.

Bondi beach

Coper
They have huge verbal IQ. But they rarely say anything of importance.

If I were a Jew I could effortlessly pump out 2000 word essays. Uni would be so easy.

There are really few Jews in literature though. They don't write anything really valuable.

Anakind

King of Chads
MENTAL_CEL said:
incelsNeed2die said:
He graduated from Harvard law at 21

Harvard law school theory
His verbal IQ must be off the charts. His speed of thought and vocabulary is brilliant.
An Asperger like me on the other hand would start stuttering in front of an audience.    :lol:

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Anakind said:
MENTAL_CEL said:
An Asperger like me on the other hand would start stuttering in front of an audience.    :lol:
:giggle:

That's due to awkwardness though, aspies typically have higher verbal IQ and lower spatial IQ.

Lol at taking politics seriously

It is just a reality show, nothing is being decided there

chadimir

Gigachad
slayer of words. this guy is very high IQ and i agree with everything he said

shame about his voice he will never be taken seriously

thor

Incel
You people look at this idiot with very immature eyes.
Debating and politics has brought nothing particularly useful to the world, it's just mouth opening.
Learn to idolize practical and useful people - scientists, engineers, doctors, surgeons etc.
Suited up loud mouths like this cricket bring nothing new to the table. They just argue about stuff they don't even care about.

MorphIncel

Slayer
thor said:
You people look at this idiot with very immature eyes.
Debating and politics has brought nothing particularly useful to the world, it's just mouth opening.
Learn to idolize practical and useful people - scientists, engineers, doctors, surgeons etc.
Suited up loud mouths like this cricket bring nothing new to the table. They just argue about stuff they don't even care about.

This is true but he still slays (in arguments).
I tend to discuss very rationally as well and I can see how people tend to not only take a while to respond but also contradict themselves and then give up lol