• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Theory The vaccine passports only effect places you traditionally meet woman

Gran_Autismo

He/they and my
Autists
Bars restaurants night clubs unvaxed are not allowed wheres youd be able to meet woman and have sex

the vaccinated are infertile anyways so they dont care if they have access to these venues

SymmetryIsLife

argues with grandmas
Bars restaurants night clubs unvaxed are not allowed wheres youd be able to meet woman and have sex

the vaccinated are infertile anyways so they dont care if they have access to these venues
Nobody wants your incel genetics

So much so, that it's the law now

Preference

Glad you sat in the back seat, you vaccinated slut
Vaccinated will all be dead by 2025

Unvaccinated girls are all gigastacies already married anyway. I haven't found one chad or stacy on my social media who took the vaccine. They all said they'll avoid it as long as they can or a straight "never".

Only people with bad genes go and get the vaccine. It indicates that they can't think for themselves and they actually think that an mRNA vaccine with no long term safety data and highly limited efficacy is safe. They're REALLY dumb. They're being weeded out of the gene pool.

Pretty astute observation, you know, with tinder and social media + all of this shit. It's like human reproduction is being completely encircled and culled.