The ultimate red pill i had to swallow was knowing that my looks will restrict me to

Franktank

Normie
Low quality primitive women.

Unless i gain monumental status and money i will be restricted to low quality trash tier women. I will never get the hqnp women that Asians, whites, or good looking people in general get.

No, with my height and phenotype i can only aim for garbage tier women....even if i didnt grow up in a garage tier family.

I will happily have sex with low quality trash but i will never be caught in a relationship with one.

Jesus Christ

Normie
As long as people don't notice it never happened. Use glasses when dating them. People will never notice it's you just like they do with Clark Kent and Superman.

lono

Banned
Go on monk diet.

Monks eat vegeterian diets that kill their sex drive so they could focus more on god.

Seems legit

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Wtf are you talking about? I thought your are a big NO NO for any women. I think you are overly optimistic about your outlook, you should stick to the hookers and your fapping routine and be glad hookers aren't repulsed by you and internet connection is fast enough.

chadD24

Slayer
even if you gained status and money your wife/girl would still cuck you for the poolboy since she is using you to begin with. just save up for surgeries even if it takes 20 years. that is better then living life as a cuck or an incel

Franktank

Normie
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Wtf are you talking about? I thought your are a big NO NO for any women. I think you are overly optimistic about your outlook, you should stick to the hookers and your fapping routine and be glad hookers aren't repulsed by you and internet connection is fast enough.
Been having some sucess lately with low class women. Nothing to brag about but still. I think i have a better shot with civillains anyways since most hookers preject me. Plus i cant spend too much money on hookers like i did before my dad gives me money every semester and moniters my spending hadits. Ill have to be sneaky with my withdrawal patterns
[hr]
chadD24 said:
even if you gained status and money your wife/girl would still cuck you for the poolboy since she is using you to begin with. just save up for surgeries even if it takes 20 years. that is better then living life as a cuck or an incel
No i dont value the life if a cuck. Its whores or death. Just lol @ the cuck life.
[hr]
LostTuna said:
franktank you're kent huh?
I wish