The Ultimate NEET

alien

Chad
Rotters
That is really fucking sad. 50 years old, obese, tooth-less, BALD, back problems, living in filth

shitposter

Normie
No the ultimate NEET is someone in their 20's quitting a job because of some shit said on a weird website and then spending a bunch of time on the internet pretending to be a woman.

Its cool to be NEET in Japan.But in the materialistic Europe it becomes frustrating after some time.

Dontel

Incel
where is this from? TV show or just an indie anime ?

Jesus Christ

Normie
ForeverCucked said:

This has nothing to do with NEET. This is called being rich. A NEET is poor/ middle class and should have a job or he's gonna miss his parents when they die. You can't be a NEET if you're rich. A true NEET risks being homeless one day.

The guy in the pics is so good looking he's gonna get away with any behavior plus he's rich. The NEET is average looking (same as ugly to women) or even uggo.

Jesus Christ said:
ForeverCucked said:

This has nothing to do with NEET. This is called being rich. A NEET is poor/ middle class and should have a job or he's gonna miss his parents when they die. You can't be a NEET if you're rich.

The guy in the pics is so good looking he's gonna get away with any behavior plus he's rich. The NEET is average looking (same as ugly to women) or even uggo.
Yes, I think that's the joke - it's the NEET fantasy.
[hr]
Office-cucking for 40-50 years is also a joke. Just lol at men who think it's somehow noble to work for the boss for 70% of your life. Working boring stuff you'd never contemplate doing in your free time.

B-but muh contribution to society!
[hr]
"The problem was you had to keep choosing between one evil or another, and no matter what you chose, they sliced a little bit more off you, until there was nothing left. At the age of 25 most people were finished. A whole god-damned nation of assholes driving automobiles, eating, having babies, doing everything in the worst way possible, like voting for the presidential candidate who reminded them most of themselves. I had no interests. I had no interest in anything. I had no idea how I was going to escape. At least the others had some taste for life. They seemed to understand something that I didn't understand. Maybe I was lacking. It was possible. I often felt inferior. I just wanted to get away from them. But there was no place to go. Suicide? Jesus Christ, just more work. I felt like sleeping for five years but they wouldn't let me."- good ole Buk