The Ultimate Advice To get Girls

Bojack

Lookism God
It's all about confidence brahs, sers. You gotta have ultimate confidence and extremely low standards. Just approach every single girl you see and try to ask them out/fuck them. You may fail 1000 times and get a prison sentence or two but eventually you will get a few LTRs and fuckbuddies.

Brutal

Normie
Bojack said:
I still subscribe to this theory.

It's only legit because you would run out of females and be forced to approach a 1/10 that is so desperate she would fuck anything including you.

If you take out all the location based variables/limitations, and you are at least a 5/10 you would 100% lose your virginity if you approached enough though that I'll agree on.

also scrolling through your 0 reply threads is hilarious there are fucking pages upon pages it's insane

Bojack

Lookism God
Brutal said:
Bojack said:
I still subscribe to this theory.

It's only legit because you would run out of females and be forced to approach a 1/10 that is so desperate she would fuck anything including you.

If you take out all the location based variables/limitations, and you are at least a 5/10 you would 100% lose your virginity if you approached enough though that I'll agree on.

also scrolling through your 0 reply threads is hilarious there are fucking pages upon pages it's insane

why you scrollin through my shit mane, nothing important to see there. yea i approach like 10 women a day, i think i have a reputation in my town tbh.

Brutal

Normie
Bojack said:
why you scrollin through my shit mane, nothing important to see there. yea i approach like 10 women a day, i think i have a reputation in my town tbh.

Just for entertainment and curiosity, your raging threads make me happy.  :inlove:

Bojack

Lookism God
Brutal said:
Bojack said:

Just for entertainment and curiosity, your raging threads make me happy.  :inlove:

HAPPINESS IS AN EMOTION MOST FOREIGN TO ME.