The turkish shooter is a 8/10 PSL rating

he's aesthetic as fuck

taking into account he just murdered a man, look at his composure and posture etc.

most of us here would be crying in a corner if we just killed someone, purely based on the psychological act of doing it...

alpha as fuck

whilst everyone was stunned watching this on tv, i was in the back rating his forward growth and orbital rims + zygo combo rapidly, damn he's gorgeous

i bet he wasnt even incel, he went ER out of sympathy for his muslim brothers - RESPECT

Uglylooksmaxer said:
He is closer to 6 PSL.
fuck off lol, this is a rating based on him in a highly advanced arenaline state. based on these factors alone and his facial aesthetics in the pic he's a 8/10 psl AT LEAST...

if you were in his state you'd be a 1/10 as opposed to your normal relaxed state where you are 4/10

KingOfCod420

Normie
Respect to the fallen comrade. I respect muslim people they are my comrades. say no to islamphobia

He might be gone, but will never be forgotten. what awaits him in heaven is a gift straight from the god himself.

For his hard work, and dedication to the cause, he will have the a gift and reward no mere mortal will ever dream about.

72 tasty grapes for him to feast on

Why haven't you killed in the name of allah yet?

KingOfCod420 said:
Respect to the fallen comrade. I respect muslim people they are my comrades. say no to islamphobia

He might be gone, but will never be forgotten. what awaits him in heaven is a gift  straight from the god himself.

For his hard work, and dedication to the cause, he will have the  a gift and reward no mere mortal will ever dream about.

72 tasty grapes for him to feast on

Why haven't  you killed in the name of allah yet?

:cage:

Stitches

Banned
he's more like a 4-5. only a self hating non-white would rate this basement dweller an 8.  i mean really muh nikka?  8/10?