The truth about my fetish

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
284
Reputation
0
So my fetish is to dominate a hot bitch.

I am into farting and shitting.

I get off at the idea of tying a 10/10 HQNP up to a bed and forcing my shit down her throat while I buttfuck her and cream in her booty.

I've farted in girls' mouths before and loved it..


I need to find a submissive slut to eat my shit srs.
 
Joined
Nov 5, 2015
Messages
4,290
Reputation
8
That's violent and abusive.

I'm the opposite. Prefer to have an alpha chad fuck my hypothetical 4.5/10 flat-chested gf silly with his 8x6 while she tells me how pathetic I am.
 

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
284
Reputation
0
Pathologically Lonesome said:
That's violent and abusive.

I'm the opposite. Prefer to have an alpha chad fuck my hypothetical 4.5/10 flat-chested gf silly with his 8x6 while she tells me how pathetic I am.
:wtf:

c u c k
u
c
k
 
Joined
Nov 5, 2015
Messages
4,290
Reputation
8
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
Pathologically Lonesome said:
That's violent and abusive.

I'm the opposite. Prefer to have an alpha chad fuck my hypothetical 4.5/10 flat-chested gf silly with his 8x6 while she tells me how pathetic I am.
:wtf:

c u c k
u
c
k
well m8 the whole idea of this site is that you'll never fully satisfy an average woman's aspirations so...yeah I'd say we're all cucks :giggle:
 

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
284
Reputation
0
Pathologically Lonesome said:
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
:wtf:

c u c k
u
c
k
well m8 the whole idea of this site is that you'll never fully satisfy an average woman's aspirations so...yeah I'd say we're all cucks :giggle:
how old are u?
 

mydougiefresh

Normie
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reputation
3
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
So my fetish is to dominate a hot bitch.

I am into farting and shitting.

I get off at the idea of tying a 10/10 HQNP up to a bed and forcing my shit down her throat while I buttfuck her and cream in her booty.

I've farted in girls' mouths before and loved it..


I need to find a submissive slut to eat my shit srs.
Nice...
 

Magnus

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,086
Reputation
21
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
So my fetish is to dominate a hot bitch.

I am into farting and shitting.

I get off at the idea of tying a 10/10 HQNP up to a bed and forcing my shit down her throat while I buttfuck her and cream in her booty.

I've farted in girls' mouths before and loved it..


I need to find a submissive slut to eat my shit srs.
What a weird cunt
 
Top