The true way to assess aesthetics is from MOTION.

Franktank

Normie
Cameras, especially cellphone cameras (which tend to have small, various apetures and lens sizes among diffrent phones) can distort a person's face.

There is also a chance a person could photoshop an image.

This us why MOTION is important. In fact we should outlaw photos for rating aesthetics and use video.

Yes distortion can still happen in video but in video we can move at various distances and light conditions while we are in MOTION so we don't just have a singular picture under a singular conditions at a specific time.

Not only that but gait and how the subjects posture affects their appearance when moving can be captured on film.

We see people in MOTION more in real life, why would we rate pictures only?

yes yes, lens size is the reason i look subhuman in all my pics yet acceptable in my bedroom mirror. 

:redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper: 

tfw you accidentally switch to the front-facing camera and catch a glimpse of subhumanity.

lono

Banned
Emil_King said:
lono said:
This is pretty legit

just lol @ ethnik texeria. how the fuck does he look so ethnik yet so good?
You are experiencing cognitive dissonance. There's nothing intrinsically ugly about being ethnic. He's the best looking person I posted

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Yeah, I almost got horrified seeing my face in my galaxy s5 camera, fucking long ass shit with a WORTHLESS fwhr

Franktank

Normie
RodgerRabbit said:
Fucking lol at people coping around with lens distortion & mirror images & whatever the fuck. 

You can take pictures with any lens you want and get rated by autists until the 2nd coming, but it doesn't mean shit.

The only determinant of your attractiveness is attention from girls. PERIOD. 

If you're incel and get ignored & rejected by girls, you're just gonna have to face the fact that you are ugly. 

This is beside the point

Baron Anon

Coper
strong copecel

explain how every male model i know looks great in every picture huh? no matter what camera or situation

Franktank

Normie
Baron Anon said:
strong copecel

explain how every male model i know looks great in every picture huh? no matter what camera or situation
Beside the point. Plus models can look like shit if the picture is distorted.