The true BBC pill

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
15
BBCs may do well in Europe but in America they don't do so great.

To do well as a BBC in the U.S you either need to

a.) Be Trey Songz/Tyson Beckford/Broderick Hunter/Mychal Kendricks tier in looks or close to it.
b.) Run thug/drug dealer game
c.) Run athlete game

If you're neither of these your only options are fatties and uglies with maybe the occasional slim 5/10 if you're lucky.
 

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
15,337
Reputation
2,951
Legit

It blows my mind that retarded white guys get angry about ATTRACTIVE black men having sex with ATTRACTIVE white women.

I mean they're literally attractive members of the same species, and yet white sf guys still get angry when it happens.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
15
And don't come in here posting outliers. 

ugly/average low status black men don't get anything decent 99.9% of the time and when they do it's extreme luck.
 

Dj khaled

Incel
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
261
Reputation
0
bbc theory is just fetish theory but people on here blow it out of proportion(in the US at least)
 
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
1,391
Reputation
3
Are you fucking serious buddy?!? My daughters are HQNP goddesses that you incels would worship the ground they walked on! All beautiful college aged girls too! Yet right now they're getting fed a steady diet of BBC as I type this. They aint no lookers! If you're black and incel in today's world you are probably an uncle tom!
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
15
Chad the Tranny said:
Are you fucking serious buddy?!? My daughters are HQNP goddesses that you incels would worship the ground they walked on! All beautiful college aged girls too! Yet right now they're getting fed a steady diet of BBC as I type this. They aint no lookers too! If you're black and incel in today's world you are probably an uncle tom!
 

IceCutter

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,963
Reputation
4
they don't do better in europe, if anything about 50/50
 

Herald

Slayer
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
2,002
Reputation
13
Brutus said:
Legit

It blows my mind that retarded white guys get angry about ATTRACTIVE black men having sex with ATTRACTIVE white women.

I mean they're literally attractive members of the same species, and yet white sf guys still get angry when it happens.
LOL LEGIT. 

Also, @"FireHaze" , 

In other parts of the world (Europe, Caribbean) its not so bad. 

In America, though, this is very real for the non-white/non-caucasian ethnic. They must either be 8+ to date outside their race consistently, or date DOWN within their own race. 

Forget about even approaching white women lol. 

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Puakiller Wrote:http://lookism.net/Thread-BRUTAL-RACE-PILL-FOR-ASAINS?pid=661733#pid661733[/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]I take big issue with the bold. What you need to understand is that within every niche there will be intense competition for the available women. [/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]The BBC niche is so fucking small that the competition is intense as all hell[/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]. Every black guy wants to fuck white women (or whatever woman in question) but there are few girls open to them so the competition will therefore be very intense. [/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]The difference between a 6/10 black guy and an 8/10 will be massive and when given options, women will choose the best guy[/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]. The 6/10 stands no chance in that comparison and could very well wind up incel since he got amogged by the 8 and his dating pool is miniscule to begin with. [/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Only the top tier blacks get anything remotely decent. [/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]The other blacks are competing for scraps. You have to beat out other BBCs just to get black women with attitudes[/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif] and obese white trash. Forget anything decent.[/font]

For blackcels, they are legit competing with Tyson Beckford-caliber men for women of ALL races (black women included). BBC is a small niche (@"PUAKiller" said it best)
\

Ultimately, they have to either get lucky or conform with a "strong black woman". BRUTAL.
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
4
Success of blacks and ethnics in general depends entirely on location.

BBCs do extremely well and date white girls above their league in parts of the USA where whites try desperately hard to be cool. Usually these parts are heavily white and lean Democrat/liberal, blacks have enormous success rates in these areas.

White girls in California are super super hungry for BBC because blacks are rare as hell there compared to other ethnics so being black = being exotic.

Now white girls in conservative areas or areas with more stronger/alpha white men (think Texas for example) tend to avoid blacks like the plague. I have seen aesthetic blacks struggle in more conservative states like Texas which have stronger white men around.

It is crazy to see a Mychal Kendricks lookalike struggle to get cute white girls in Texas yet an average looking black gets aesthetic white HBBs in California because these sluts are hungry for black dick.
 

coldfish

Normie
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
1,423
Reputation
1
SeriousM said:
Success of blacks and ethnics in general depends entirely on location.

BBCs do extremely well and date white girls above their league in parts of the USA where whites try desperately hard to be cool. Usually these parts are heavily white and lean Democrat/liberal, blacks have enormous success rates in these areas.

White girls in California are super super hungry for BBC because blacks are rare as hell there compared to other ethnics so being black = being exotic.

Now white girls in conservative areas or areas with more stronger/alpha white men (think Texas for example) tend to avoid blacks like the plague. I have seen aesthetic blacks struggle in more conservative states like Texas which have stronger white men around.

It is crazy to see a Mychal Kendricks lookalike struggle to get cute white girls in Texas yet an average looking black gets aesthetic white HBBs in California because these sluts are hungry for black dick.

:clap:
 
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
1,936
Reputation
1
MulattoFuck said:
Lying ass nigga.  BBC theory is 100% legit

You can't really lose as a black man in America if you apply yourself.  Run gymcel game and people automatically assume you're some kind of rich high status athlete with connections and a pornstar cock, run drug dealer game and they think you're a low inhibition thug who takes no shit and has a pornstar cock, run Uncle Tom game and racist whites will love you and use you as their racial scapegoat and think you have a pornstar cock, ect ect. 


Trey Songz are the types of BBCs with universal appeal and could even slay nonblack ethnik women, but if you run niche as a black guy, you can't be incel.  Too many BBC whores in 2016
nah
 
Top