the trews severe retard and allindaeyes

Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
277
Reputation
0
are as ethnic as they come. Trews is uploading footage to give hope to the ethnics in the forum.
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
5
Polish block head  :giggle:

Bastard descendant of Genghis Khan  :lol:

Slavic untermensch  :suicide:
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
277
Reputation
0
TheTrews said:
Polish block head  :giggle:

Bastard descendant of Genghis Khan  :lol:

Slavic untermensch  :suicide:
im 6'4 with life experience. You're a basement dwelling oldcel virgin STILL living with his parents. keep convincing yourselfyou are white and keep your threads going to give hope foryourself.
 

ilikedicks

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
978
Reputation
1
I swear to god if thetrews turns out to be dark or a wog it will confirm my theory that the only people who suck nordic d are non nordic looking men.
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
5
polishplayboy said:
TheTrews said:
Polish block head  :giggle:

Bastard descendant of Genghis Khan  :lol:

Slavic untermensch  :suicide:
im 6'4 with life experience. You're a basement dwelling oldcel virgin STILL living with his parents. keep convincing yourselfyou are white and keep your threads going to give hope foryourself.
Wrong on ever count. Making stuff up like a Polish block head.

What I said is correct, Slavic untermensch pal  :lol:
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
277
Reputation
0
ilikedicks said:
I swear to god if thetrews turns out to be dark or a wog it will confirm my theory that the only people who suck nordic d are non nordic looking men.
already confirmed for dark hair and eyes. claims to be skinnyfat average looking english guy. probably ethnic. confirmed for still basement dwelling with this parents and confirmed for oldcel status.

this ethnic followspeople all day in the uk giving himself and others here hope that one day he will acquite a slavic girl
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
5
^ Don't know why you're talking. You're more ethnic than I. I'm 100% western European you Polish dunce.

Not my fault if your women reject you in favour of 5'5" Pakistanis  :lol:
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
277
Reputation
0
TheTrews said:
^ Don't know why you're talking. You're more ethnic than I. I'm 100% western European you Polish dunce.

Not my fault if your women reject you in favour of 5'5" Pakistanis  :lol:
this subhuman stil claims to be white with no proof. you're probably latin or something.
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
5
Please stop embarrassing yourself, block head.

Poles can never take the racial high ground. They are as subhuman as they come in Europe.

A Polishplayboy posting on incel sites while his women are fucking Paki midgets  :lol:

Poles are insecure because Hitler recognised you are Untermensch and wanted you all annihilated. Then you experienced 50 years being bossed by Russia. You're a bunch of mental fuck ups lol.
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
277
Reputation
0
TheTrews said:
Please stop embarrassing yourself, block head.

Poles can never take the racial high ground. They are as subhuman as they come in Europe.

A Polishplayboy posting on incel sites while his women are fucking Paki midgets  :lol:
you need to stop claiming to be white. the only subhuman is u. u follow them all day.
 
Top