The Trews = self hating ethnic

Bojack

Lookism God
I will bet anything he is some black uncle tom sitting in his basement.

Bojack

Lookism God
LostTuna said:
there's not a single SFcel on this site that isn't ethnic. it's extremely bizarre.
:lol:

TheTrews

Normie
I'm 100% white: pale, visible blue veins, rosy cheeks, straight hair, 100% white ancestors. No I'm not Nordic in appearance, but neither are Roger Moore or Sean Connery.

Bojack, you would kill 100 ethnic babies just to have 1/10th of my whiteness. 

Being white is a huge plus, I can tell you. You are actually considered by society as an honourable human being.

TheTrews said:
I'm 100% white: pale, visible blue veins, rosy cheeks, straight hair, 100% white ancestors. I'm certainly not Nordic in appearance but then that would not he befitting of my ancestry, either.

Bojack, you would kill 100 ethnic babies to have 1/10th of my whiteness. Being white is a huge plus, I can tell you. You are actually considered an honourable human being by society.
you're the one alone taking the pictures of the white women with ethnics, then coming here and shit talking polish or ethnics and posting gore and shit

nothing honorable about u

Neo

Coper
polishplayboy said:
TheTrews said:
I'm 100% white: pale, visible blue veins, rosy cheeks, straight hair, 100% white ancestors. I'm certainly not Nordic in appearance but then that would not he befitting of my ancestry, either.

Bojack, you would kill 100 ethnic babies to have 1/10th of my whiteness. Being white is a huge plus, I can tell you. You are actually considered an honourable human being by society.
you're the one alone taking the pictures of the white women with ethnics, then coming here and shit talking polish or ethnics and posting gore and shit

This.

TheTrews

Normie
polishplayboy said:
TheTrews said:

That's right defend your ethnic brothers. Typical Polish bread head. We already knew your women are obsessed with Pakis and today we learn that Polish men also suck brown cock.

Napoleon would have had you and your fellow ethnics squashed as he trampled over your bland wasteland of a country.

TheTrews said:
polishplayboy said:

That's right defend your ethnic brothers. Typical Polish bread head. We already knew your women are obsessed with Pakis and today we learn that Polish men also suck brown cock.

Napoleon would have had you and your fellow ethnics squashed as he trampled over your bland wasteland of a country.
your part of london is filled with polish people, we invaded you setting up our polski skleps all over your town :wink:

like i say before, you have ethnic coloring. i can post many arabs that have pale skin and brown eyes and brown hair that it is why you hating them because they looking like u

Im not an european and all I can tell ethnics are mostly low IQ and ugly, uncivillised shitheads with mentally ill morals based on the koran. They hate whites because they fell inferior. I am ashamed of my fellow ethnics. If you do not agree:

:grief:

Franktank

Normie
tygeruppercut said:
Im not an european and all I can tell ethnics are mostly low IQ and ugly, uncivillised shitheads with mentally ill morals based on the koran. They hate whites because they fell inferior. I am ashamed of my fellow ethnics. If you do not agree:

:grief:
You should do the world a favor and kill yourself

YouMeLikey

Incel
TheTrews said:
I'm 100% white: pale, visible blue veins, rosy cheeks, straight hair, 100% white ancestors. No I'm not Nordic in appearance, but neither are Roger Moore or Sean Connery.

Bojack, you would kill 100 ethnic babies just to have 1/10th of my whiteness. 

Being white is a huge plus, I can tell you. You are actually considered by society as an honourable human being.

didn't mention his eye colour
:banderas: