"The Trews" is the biggest loser on this forum

Dontel

Incel
This mental patient walks round the poverty tier London borough of Haringey taking secret snaps of ethnics and posts them online as like some kind of daily achievement.

Some facts about "The Trews"

-The retard is below the level of the ethnics he disparages
-Low IQ
-It has less chance of getting a  gf than the enthics he photographs
-Is mentally ill
-Should possibly be sectioned

Finally, some food for thought. 

This boneheaded retard thinks that acting like a crazed mentally ill stalker, walking around taking pictures of people and uploading them on a public internet forum has no consequences; or that no one has seen him, knows who he is or what he's doing  :lol:

Dontel said:
This mental patient walks round the poverty tier London borough of Haringey taking secret snaps of ethnics and posts them online as like some kind of daily achievement.

Some facts about "The Trews"

-The retard is below the level of the ethnics he disparages
-Low IQ
-It has less chance of getting a  gf than the enthics he photographs
-Is mentally ill
-Should possibly be sectioned

Finally, some food for thought. 

This boneheaded retard thinks that acting like a crazed mentally ill stalker, walking around taking pictures of people and uploading them on a public internet forum has no consequences; or that no one knows who he is or what he's doing  :lol:

I lived there once. Place is a dump. A real shithole. You ever see me back there you know I fucked up real bad.

Nice kebab shop there though.
[hr]
Also OP is legit.

TheTrews

Normie
Just because you don't like it it doesn't mean other people don't find it interesting and educational.

There is nothing interesting and educational about taking creeper pics of mixed race couples.

TheTrews

Normie
I tried to quit on SH but my OCD got the better of me.

I've tried cutting down and taking pics of just girls, gang members and white couples.
[hr]
Machiavellian said:
There is nothing interesting and educational about taking creeper pics of mixed race couples.
Some people have seemed genuinely shocked and surprised by it, especially those from white parts of the US and Europe. Their reactions make me lul.

Dontel

Incel
I didn't claim that people would not find the photos "interesting" or "educational" however you are not trying to "educate" people.

You secretly take photo's of people like some nutty psychopath in the hope you can upload them on here and then join others in mocking them for being "ethnic"  That's what you actually do. Whatever the reason is you have for disliking "ethnics" you just post the pictures on here for validation in the hope of finding other users to circle-jerk with. 

What kind of person would go to a poverty tier London borough,  spend hours secretly taking photos of people he feels are below him socially and then later post these pictures on an internet forum to gain validation from mocking them with like minded bigots? What kind of person would do this 30+ times over the course of 3-4 months?

This sounds like the playbook of a Civilized,  High IQ, "Warrior Gene" white person. Keep it up champ. 

My point was that your actions alone prove that you're by far the biggest loser on the forum.

TheTrews

Normie
So you're telling me you don't want to see these scenes even if some of them are funny like the fight one I posted, short man and tall woman couple, guy with vacant look in Tesco and generally interesting real life couple observations?

I posted several times on here about banning myself but the Admin didn't do it.

Why are ethnics so mad they're being photographed? Do they have something to hide?

Dontel

Incel
GorillaMogged said:
Why are ethnics so mad they're being photographed? Do they have something to hide?
The "ethnics" in the photos (they) don't know they are being photographed you dumb cunt.