JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Example:

"When I went to college, I decided that it was time to expand my horizon. I broke up with my boyfriend whom I had known since childhood, because he just couldn't satify me anymore. The classes were all fairly easy, and it seemed the instructors got along with me really well. One day when I was hanging out with friends, a 6'4 rugby player came up to me and asked me whether I wanted to come to a party. The party was hosted by his friends that same night. That night, I got trashed and slept with 3 of his teammates. About a month later, I finally started dating one of his friends, a rich guy who was heir to an engineering company. Being his girlfriend, I attended parties in his suburbian mansion. It was fun for a while, but then I noticed a 6'5 bodybuilder at one of the parties and decided that I deserved something better. I broke up with my bf through text messages. He was angry, but I just told him to fuck off and that was it. I had fun with the bodybuilder for a while."

"10 years later, I found that my current CEO boyfriend was cheating on me. Thankfully, I finally met my one true love a few weeks after that and decided that it was time to settle down. I have been faithful to him ever since, unlike all those young sluts that you see nowadays."

Beholder

I just want to be normal
Honest this is pretty gay, are you into cuck fantasies or smth

user123

Incel
Honest this is pretty gay, are you into cuck fantasies or smth
its reality...dont fall in love..with anybody, or anything.. just sit and rot during the day and lay and rot during the night. its that simple