The theory that matters most to incels: LPD

dat feel

Lookism God
The vast majority of relationships happen due to propinquity. If you're not working on your P every day, you're wasting your life.

LPD

Luck: being lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time, for example, an asiancel who goes to a college where the majority of the student body is HQNP females.
Propinquity: frequent interactions with prime women due to being in the same environment, like work or school. In other words, the environment forces the woman to talk to and get to know a subhuman she would never look at.
Delusion: being bluepill enough to think you're full human and deserving of a prime woman who's several points above you.

These three factors produce a dangerous combination. It skews the odds in favor of the incels.

Franktank

Normie
Dat feel always seems to create the most legit theories even with his article shitposting

3D Face Analysis

Franktank said:
Dat feel always seems to create the most legit theories even with his article shitposting
Stop posting here and come back home.

Ascended

Coper
Cold hard facts. 

Being in the same environment is of paramount importance.

3D Face Analysis

sephon said:
technically the home is puahate... sluthate is like the neglected middle child no one wants anymore :giggle:
Sluthate is an evolved version of puahate and the only forum that continues its legacy.

JustLOL

Incel
most legit theory an SH aspie has ever created. PERIOD.

this COULD actually get you laid if you manage to implement it.
[hr]
also, lol at going back to sluthate with his poverty performance and design...

modified

hairloss expert
dat feel said:
The vast majority of relationships happen due to propinquity. If you're not working on your P every day, you're wasting your life.

LPD

Luck: being lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time, for example, an asiancel who goes to a college where the majority of the student body is HQNP females.
Propinquity: frequent interactions with prime women due to being in the same environment, like work or school. In other words, the environment forces the woman to talk to and get to know a subhuman she would never look at.
Delusion: being bluepill enough to think you're full human and deserving of a prime woman who's several points above you.

Agreed propinquity (never heard that word before) is a massive factor, much bigger than money or status.

I have none. I work for a living. I'm not in college. I'm not allowed to hit on people at work.

I have no interaction with attractive females unless I cold approach them, which is awful since I'm short/ugly and they generally shoot me down harshly from the first word out of my mouth.

How does one optimize propinquity? We should spend more time talking about that for sure.

dat feel

Lookism God
gottaplay said:
lol @ this primitive bluepilled theory. its basically PUA- be outgoing and have a social circle. only an autistic virgin could produce such bullshit

"What is the difference between PUA and propinquity?" cries the low-IQ subhuman, "they're the same thing!"

No they are not. PUA is approaching women you usually have nothing in common with in the goal of having sex with them. You have an ulterior motive. Propinquity is finding yourself in an environment where you naturally interact with women for reasons other than to form a relationship or have sex.

For example, two third of all relationships start in the workplace. Why? Because you spend several hours every day around the same people and interact with them in a natural way, which leads you to get to know them (and them to know you) in a non-threatening environment.

dat feel

Lookism God
modified said:
How does one optimize propinquity? We should spend more time talking about that for sure.
The two most crucial environments for propinquity

- College: This remains the peak, the most fun and memorable time that you will keep going back to your whole life. Nothing will ever top this. College is a time when you make friends, play sports, hang out, travel, and have tons of fun every day. If you don't have good looks, you won't be invited to these activities, so you need to figure out a way. Join clubs that have tons of women, or figure some way. This varies by college.

- Work: Instead of joining a company full of middle aged men slaving away under artificial light, you must join a company that hires a lot of fresh female college grads. Again, if you're good-looking, you'll be able to choose what company you wanna join. Otherwise, your best bet is to join a very large company and hope you get to work with a team that has women.

As you see, I don't have a lot of good news for you here, because the world is set up into groups that naturally push subhumans out and invite good-looking people in. The key here is that you have to be SMART and find a way to infiltrate these groups and propinq with them. You cannot be both ugly and stupid.

Arjen Robery

Incel
- Work: Instead of joining a company full of middle aged men slaving away under artificial light, you must join a company that hires a lot of fresh female college grads. Again, if you're good-looking, you'll be able to choose what company you wanna join. Otherwise, your best bet is to join a very large company and hope you get to work with a team that has women.

This is very hard to do in IT :lol:

in IT, you are lucky if there are any women at your workplace

Even if there are, they are usually either ugly or post prime and married

And if there happens to be a young and attractive girl, you still have to face competition because all coworkers will be trying to flirt with her

modified

hairloss expert
dat feel said:
modified said:
The two most crucial environments for propinquity

- College: This remains the peak, the most fun and memorable time that you will keep going back to your whole life. Nothing will ever top this. College is a time when you make friends, play sports, hang out, travel, and have tons of fun every day. If you don't have good looks, you won't be invited to these activities, so you need to figure out a way. Join clubs that have tons of women, or figure some way. This varies by college.

As you see, I don't have a lot of good news for you here, because the world is set up into groups that naturally push subhumans out and invite good-looking people in. The key here is that you have to be SMART and find a way to infiltrate these groups and propinq with them. You cannot be both ugly and stupid.
College didn't work for me. Too ugly. Not skilled enough socially myself to compensate. No value.

Work doesn't work because you can't fuck your coworkers. Most companies have rules about this, even if unspoken, and this is a quick way to get fired for sexual harassment.

This is why I think the only real propinquity is still going out and hanging out at bars/clubs doing cold approaching. There's simply no other way to be around young women while also socially able to approach without repercussions for the average man.

I had a male hairdresser who used to get laid because he was always around slutty female hairdressers. But that's not typical and it's not a good reason to become a hairdresser.

dat feel

Lookism God
modified said:
I had a male hairdresser who used to get laid because he was always around slutty female hairdressers. But that's not typical and it's not a good reason to become a hairdresser.
fucking lol how can you still not see it

you gave another great example

the hairdresser found a way to propinq and spread his seeds, that's all that matter

do you think evolution gives a fuck that he's a hairdresser? do you think his descendants will give a fuck in 100 years?

use your head and find a way to propinq, it's your only job

modified

hairloss expert
dat feel said:
modified said:
fucking lol how can you still not see it

you gave another great example

the hairdresser found a way to propinq and spread his seeds, that's all that matter

do you think evolution gives a fuck that he's a hairdresser? do you think his descendants will give a fuck in 100 years?

use your head and find a way to propinq, it's your only job
I'd rather have my job and make 4x what he makes than fuck the disgusting skanks he was banging. Also he didn't have a kid and didn't want to have a kid.

The only careers where you will be exposed to eligible aged girls and you can get away with fucking coworkers/clients are generally not high paying or very professional in nature.

If you want to fuck girls, you have to surround yourself with them, that's right. And where are they that an average man can go? Bars and night clubs.

rigidity

Slayer
3D Face Analysis said:
sephon said:
technically the home is puahate... sluthate is like the neglected middle child no one wants anymore :giggle:
Sluthate is an evolved version of puahate and the only forum that continues its legacy.
You are an idiot, 3DFA.

thorn

Incel
This hall of fame tier thread is over a year old now.