• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

'The The 'Mountain' vs Connor McGregor - Who would win in a real fight?

Thonis

Joke
The tall guy has a decent advantage in an open space but in a ring or any other confined space he would destroy the shorter guy. 

As soon as the mountain manages to corner him, connor is dead meat. I

• Banned

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Thonis said:
The tall guy has a decent advantage in an open space but in a ring or any other confined space he would destroy the shorter guy. 

As soon as the mountain manages to corner him, connor is dead meat. I

BS lol

If they weren't playing around, the mountain would completely break him in half with one haymaker.

• Banned

Adolf Hipster

Banned
V.A. said:
Adolf Hipster said:
u r delusional if u believe this

how? u actually think the mountain would lose? fucking moron lol

connor would bend him over and fuck his ass.

of course framecel incels who have never done any sort of combat sport think that height+weight equals fighting success just fucking LOL bigger muscles would make your chin and jaw stronger. wont make you faster. connor just needs to give a few left right jab cross combinations on mountain's chin and its over.

speaking from year long MMA/boxing experience.

BuxomZygos

Banned
If gouging eyes are allowed connor has a chance
And throat pulling

Adolf Hipster said:
V.A. said:

of course framecel incels who have never done any sort of combat sport think that height+weight equals fighting success just fucking LOL bigger muscles would make your chin and jaw stronger. wont make you faster. connor just needs to give a few left right jab cross combinations on mountain's chin and its over.

You are delusional. You assume the mountain is a slow man, you're sorely mistaken. You think he has that thick neck for show? Are you kidding me? A few jabs to the chin wouldn't do shit to a man his size. Connor would have to over extend like CRAZY to even get near him, which, if you had any experience in fighting at all, you would know that is a huge no-no. All it would take is one moment for him to get hold of Connor and he would be a dead man, thrown around like a rag doll. Completely unable to even defend himself. It would be a massacre.

Adolf Hipster

Banned
V.A. said:
Adolf Hipster said:
connor would bend gim over and fuck his ass.

of course framecel incels who have never done any sort of combat sport thing that height+weight equals fighting success just fucking LOL bigger muscles would make your chin and jaw stronger. wont make you faster. connor just needs to give a few combinations on mountain's chin and its over.

i would bet a lot of money on the mountain in that fight, assuming they were in a fair environment and both were given a few months to train for the event.

good way to lose money  :lol:

the average basementdwelling turd calling himself 'man' is so oblivious to fighting abilities. they all think that big amount of muscles equals bigger punching power LOL. punching power is a result of the right technique. you dont punch by using ur biceps or ur shoulder muscles like the average unexperienced faggot would do. 
an effective punch is a result of the right rotation using your legs, your hips and your upper body at the same time and this is a result of years of conditioning and training. 
a skinny fuck like connor can punch harder and kick harder 10 times more than the mountain trust me. 
add to this connor's chin/jaw/neck area is used at getting punches. the mountain can take punches as good as any phaggot walking down the street. as i said before muscles dont make ur jaw more resistant at receiving punches.

Thonis

Joke
Adolf Hipster said:
V.A. said:

Weight classes exist in sports for a reason. A taller guy has the advantage in both power and reach. If the heavy guy manages to grab a hold of the shorter guy he can easily drag him down to the floor and finishes him off there which is why the shorter guy has to dance around him and be careful.

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Nizoral Babe said:
Adolf Hipster said:

You are delusional. You assume the mountain is a slow man, you're sorely mistaken. You think he has that thick neck for show? Are you kidding me? A few jabs to the chin wouldn't do shit to a man his size. Connor would have to over extend like CRAZY to even get near him, which, if you had any experience in fighting at all, you would know that is a huge no-no. All it would take is one moment for him to get hold of Connor and he would be a dead man, thrown around like a rag doll. Completely unable to even defend himself. It would be a massacre.

read my post above you dumb piece of shit. you are so delusional and unaware. ever went into an octagon or actual ring? Just Lol AT GYMCELLING retards who think getting muscles will transform them into super sayayins. 

Connor is a first class grappler, you think the fat mountain fuck could simply 'grap' him?  JUST:lol: KILL YOURSELF  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thonis said:
Adolf Hipster said:

Weight classes exist in sports for a reason. A taller guy has the advantage in both power and reach. If the heavy guy manages to grab a hold of the shorter guy he can easily drag him down to the floor and finishes him off there which is why the shorter guy has to dance around him and be careful.

Read my posts above you deludedcel lmao

weight classes exist for trained people you retard.

Thonis

Joke
Adolf Hipster said:
V.A. said:
i would bet a lot of money on the mountain in that fight, assuming they were in a fair environment and both were given a few months to train for the event.

the average basementdwelling turd calling himself 'man' is so oblivious to fighting abilities. they all think that big amount of muscles equals bigger punching power LOL. punching power is a result of the right technique. you dont punch by using ur biceps or ur shoulder muscles like the average unexperienced faggot would do. 
an effective punch is a result of the right rotation using your legs, your hips and your upper body at the same time and this is a result of years of conditioning and training. 
a skinny fuck like connor can punch harder and kick harder 10 times more than the mountain trust me. 
add to this connor's chin/jaw/neck area is used at getting punches. the mountain can take punches as good as any phaggot walking down the street. as i said before muscles dont make ur jaw more resistant at receiving punches.

The weight of your arm increases the punching power. It's called kinetic energy you fool. Mass+speed.  A 12 year old child can punch as fast as you but he will never pack the punch due to the weight of his arm.

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Thonis said:
Adolf Hipster said:

The weight of your arm increases the punching power. It's called kinetic energy you fool. Mass+speed.  A 12 year old child can punch as fast as you but he will never pack the punch due to the weight of his arm.

i was talking about mass+speed when i was talking about the right rotation using ur legs, upperbody and hips. are you mentally retarded? mass is completely useless without the right technique(rotation of hips, legs and upper body at the same time) is responsible for speed. without right technique, there will be no speed, without speed there will be no punching power. 

Adolf Hipster said:
V.A. said:

Wrong. You punch through by using a twisting momentum, starting from the feet, transferring through your core and then out your fist, but raw punching power originates from your serratus anterior. This is why most fighters have noticeably shredded mid sections but by far and large the serratus is the most developed.

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Nizoral Babe said:
Adolf Hipster said:

Wrong. You punch through by using a twisting momentum, starting from the feet, transferring through your core and then out your fist, but raw punching power originates from your serratus anterior. This is why most fighters have noticeably shredded mid sections but by far and large the serratus is the most developed.

are you mentally deranged or what? I was  exactly talking about this you deformed ape. rotation of legs, hips and upper body. just fucking LOL at this strawmen argument. the mountain lacks this and even with a few months training he will never be good enough to beat connor.

Ascent

Regular
How is this a serious question?

The mountain is damn near 7 ft tall and he weighs like 160kg. I don't give a FUCK about Connor's 'techniques', that argument is just a manifestation of 'muh speed, muh MMA knowledge' which is applicable in certain fights, but the mountain could UNEQUIVOCALLY extirpate him if he really wanted.

Retarded thread srs.

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Ascent said:
How is this a serious question?

The mountain is damn near 7 ft tall and he weighs like 160kg. I don't give a FUCK about Connor's 'techniques', that argument is just a manifestation of 'muh speed, muh MMA knowledge' which is applicable in certain fights, but the mountain could UNEQUIVOCALLY extirpate him if he really wanted.

Retarded thread srs.

:facepalm:

Thonis

Joke
Adolf Hipster said:
Thonis said:

i was talking about mass+speed when i was talking about the right rotation using ur legs, upperbody and hips. are you mentally retarded? mass is completely useless without the right technique(rotation of hips, legs and upper body at the same time) is responsible for speed. without right technique, there will be no speed, without speed there will be no punching power. 

You're getting emotional. Behave yourself.

If you were ever punched by a heavy guy you would see that  even without technique he has plenty of power. Saying that there will be no punching power is greatly underestimating the guy.

There has to be a massive skill difference to compensate for having such a large disadvantage.
If the guy who is so much heavier than you leans on you, you do not have much time before he brings you down where you are at his mercy.

Adolf Hipster said:
True Romance said:
This confirms that Adolf Hipster is a manlet

5'11  :turban:

5'11 is barely average in my country