• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The style im gonna have when Im mid 20s

loool you will be baldcel and have oldcel face by then. u are only 18 now and you look 23, figure it in mid twenties u will thirties. you are already norwooding.

cherrypicked 52nd selfie. u look 23. that's a good thing now enjoy it but by mid twenties you will be finished. nice norwood covering up playtime.

u look young because you having a small head and no chin, your chin weak. projection is ok but it's narrow. 

if u look young because of healthy hair and skin is good but in recent shots you looking 23, try a face mask or something. get on meds for hair, u need to having the long puffy hair to disguise small head.

Severe Retard said:
polishplayboy said:
u look young because you having a small head and no chin, your chin weak. projection is ok but it's narrow. 

if u look young because of healthy hair and skin is good but in recent shots you looking 23, try a face mask or something. get on meds for hair, u need to having the long puffy hair to disguise small head.
:suicide:
ummmm

lol @ this obvious alt

once again I look really young I just have facial hair atm I look the youngest of all my friends

fire up ur other alt ideal to back u up

WRONG, THIS IS YOU IN YOUR 20S

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
yeh you don't have the hair type for that hair bro