The style im gonna have when Im mid 20s

loool you will be baldcel and have oldcel face by then. u are only 18 now and you look 23, figure it in mid twenties u will thirties. you are already norwooding.

cherrypicked 52nd selfie. u look 23. that's a good thing now enjoy it but by mid twenties you will be finished. nice norwood covering up playtime.

u look young because you having a small head and no chin, your chin weak. projection is ok but it's narrow. 

if u look young because of healthy hair and skin is good but in recent shots you looking 23, try a face mask or something. get on meds for hair, u need to having the long puffy hair to disguise small head.

Severe Retard said:
polishplayboy said:
u look young because you having a small head and no chin, your chin weak. projection is ok but it's narrow. 

if u look young because of healthy hair and skin is good but in recent shots you looking 23, try a face mask or something. get on meds for hair, u need to having the long puffy hair to disguise small head.
:suicide:
ummmm

lol @ this obvious alt

once again I look really young I just have facial hair atm I look the youngest of all my friends

fire up ur other alt ideal to back u up

Reflex

Lookism God
yeh you don't have the hair type for that hair bro