• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The solution to our problems is to go gay

Once we do that, we can take care of each others needs and completely eliminate any need for women.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Go gay for the users here? Everyone here is subhuman trash, only a beautiful woman can fill the void in my soul.

Bojack said:
Go gay for the users here? Everyone here is subhuman trash, only a beautiful woman can fill the void in my soul.

HOW are you still on this fuckn site? Jezuz I left my house in the day come back at night and you're STILL here.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Rooftop Sniper said:
Bojack said:

HOW are you still on this fuckn site? Jezuz I left my house in the day come back at night and you're STILL here.

:cage:

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
I've tried to force myself, e.g I made a profile on a free gay hook-up site. I took some photos of my hard cock and uploaded them and got many messages. Guys wanted to meet that same day to suck my cock, or wanting me to fuck them and vice-versa.

But I couldn't go through with it and meet any, I'm just not sexually attracted to other men.

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
sephon said:
DyingHope said:
I've tried to force myself, e.g I made a profile on a free gay hook-up site. I took some photos of my hard cock and uploaded them and got many messages. Guys wanted to meet that same day to suck my cock, or wanting me to fuck them and vice-versa.

But I couldn't go through with it and meet any, I'm just not sexually attracted to other men.

is your dick big or do they just suck any cock they see?

It's at least 7 inches and quite thick, so just average to a bit above maybe. I dunno, they just seemed really horny and I even exchanged face pics and they still liked me and said I looked nice. They were normal looking, just gay and horny as fuck.

Reminded me of how females are so picky with guys in comparison, they have 10 times lower testosterone levels plus the societal gender roles make a huge difference. It's hardly surprising they need and expect more to make them want sex.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Gays are picky as fuck

Just lol at being under 8 inches in the gay community plus u get pumped and dumped and they're rough as fuck

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Going gay is COPE.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
If only it was that easy to be attracted to men. We'd all be slayers of buttholes