• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The solution to our problems is to go gay

Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
520
Reputation
0
Once we do that, we can take care of each others needs and completely eliminate any need for women.
 

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
35,188
Reputation
7,126
Go gay for the users here? Everyone here is subhuman trash, only a beautiful woman can fill the void in my soul.
 
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
520
Reputation
0
Bojack said:
Go gay for the users here? Everyone here is subhuman trash, only a beautiful woman can fill the void in my soul.

HOW are you still on this fuckn site? Jezuz I left my house in the day come back at night and you're STILL here.
 

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
35,188
Reputation
7,126
Rooftop Sniper said:
Bojack said:
Go gay for the users here? Everyone here is subhuman trash, only a beautiful woman can fill the void in my soul.

HOW are you still on this fuckn site? Jezuz I left my house in the day come back at night and you're STILL here.

:cage:
 

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
2,033
Reputation
432
I've tried to force myself, e.g I made a profile on a free gay hook-up site. I took some photos of my hard cock and uploaded them and got many messages. Guys wanted to meet that same day to suck my cock, or wanting me to fuck them and vice-versa.

But I couldn't go through with it and meet any, I'm just not sexually attracted to other men.
 

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
2,033
Reputation
432
sephon said:
DyingHope said:
I've tried to force myself, e.g I made a profile on a free gay hook-up site. I took some photos of my hard cock and uploaded them and got many messages. Guys wanted to meet that same day to suck my cock, or wanting me to fuck them and vice-versa.

But I couldn't go through with it and meet any, I'm just not sexually attracted to other men.

is your dick big or do they just suck any cock they see?

It's at least 7 inches and quite thick, so just average to a bit above maybe. I dunno, they just seemed really horny and I even exchanged face pics and they still liked me and said I looked nice. They were normal looking, just gay and horny as fuck.

Reminded me of how females are so picky with guys in comparison, they have 10 times lower testosterone levels plus the societal gender roles make a huge difference. It's hardly surprising they need and expect more to make them want sex.
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
336
Reputation
0
 

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,229
Reputation
20
Gays are picky as fuck


Just lol at being under 8 inches in the gay community plus u get pumped and dumped and they're rough as fuck
 

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
8,705
Reputation
3,383
Going gay is COPE.
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
31,056
Reputation
3,870
If only it was that easy to be attracted to men. We'd all be slayers of buttholes
 
Top