The sight of couples triggers me

Namek

Chad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
Everytime without fail. Seeing a couple so happy and infatuated with eachother. I get envious I'm not going to lie. Why can't that be me?
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
21
Namek said:
Everytime without fail. Seeing a couple so happy and infatuated with eachother. I get envious I'm not going to lie. Why can't that be me?
Those sights are typical depression triggers for me. I haven't had any depressive symptoms for a couple months since I changed my diet and took a lot of D3, fish oil and tanning beds. Now the last couple days I consumed a lot of gluten, sugar and caffeine again and yesterday I saw all these fucking couple walking hand in hand on Valentine's Day while I was having breakfast alone at Mc Donald's. Today I'm having suicidal thoughts again.
 

Namek

Chad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
Anakind said:
Namek said:
Everytime without fail. Seeing a couple so happy and infatuated with eachother. I get envious I'm not going to lie. Why can't that be me?
Those sights are typical depression triggers for me. I haven't had any depressive symptoms for a couple months since I changed my diet and took a lot of D3, fish oil and tanning beds. Now the last couple days I consumed a lot of gluten, sugar and caffeine again and yesterday I saw all these fucking couple walking hand in hand on Valentine's Day while I was having breakfast alone at Mc Donald's. Today I'm having suicidal thoughts again.
I wouldnt be able to live without sugar and caffeine tbh bro. Hope you feel better.
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,002
Reputation
0
Could it be that you are only seeing what is at the surface,maybe that couple is not that happy when in their own 4 walls.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,609
Reputation
6
legit. luckily when i leave the house for consumables there are no attractive young couples around.. if there were i'd be ranting about it on here though.
 

Namek

Chad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
Yanis Varoufakis said:
Could it be that you are only seeing what is at the surface,maybe that couple is not that happy when in their own 4 walls.
Who cares? They are happier than me .
[hr]
assburger said:
legit. luckily when i leave the house for consumables there are no attractive young couples around.. if there were i'd be ranting about it on here though.
Unavoidable schoolcel and workcel bro.
 
Top