When I was a legit 2/10 because of Brian Peppers puberty it seemed like everyday, normies would give me this grin. Is it a subconscious thing where they show that they have better genetics than you.

smellysocks

Gigachad
I was about to say autism... But I really thought hard about it and it may be legit

I think I've unknowingly done it around guys I amog and I tend to be more commanding. Around guys I that amog me, usually I'm sort of submissive and have a hard time holding eye contact

Sociopath1983

Normie
Most people feel bad for ugly people and try not to even look at them. They don't grin at them. You grin at things that look funny not ugly.

smellysocks

Gigachad
Sociopath1983 said:
Most people feel bad for ugly people and try not to even look at them. They don't grin at them. You grin at things that look funny not ugly.
I agree, but I think he's talking in the context as if you know someone. Say a relative or classmate. 

I've seen a sort of demeanour where better looking people almost don't take uglier people seriously and exude some superiority feeling over them through body language

BuxomZygos

Banned
You see this with people in the 5-7;range
They dont enoigh validation conpared to 7/8+ so they loo down on sub 4s to make themelves feel better

LMSghost

Slayer
post a pic of a "shit eating grin"pls. never understood what that was

Brian Peppers

Banned
Yeah I used to get shit grins from manly masculine Jocks back in college.   Its coz I had stupid hair and still had a small skinny boys body (100lbs at age 17) and was very feminine looking.  They just think they're superior to you, but deep down they are probably incel as well. The most nasty to me was this ugly ginger jock, but he was huge like 6ft3, 230lbs lean. I know he wasn't fucking any girls.  He probably felt unattractive in himself, so to make himself feel more attractive he bullies/laughs at guys he thinks are more unattractive than him.

When I used to walk around campus, jocks and preppies used to burst out laughing as well, often pointing at me and joking with their mate(s).  I overheard words such as "look at that gimp",  "sap", "gayboy"  etc.