• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The serial killer phenotype.

ilikedicks

Joke
Serial killers and mass murderers always look so unique and distinct from normal people. Do you have it? You could be a serial killer and not know it. Determining whether or not you are ahead of time could prevent any future mental breakdowns and the untimely deaths of any chads or young hbbs who faces your wrath. Pretty crazy that in addition to being completely incel they all have sinister eyes that look completely devoid of emotion. Over exposed eyelids seem to be extremely common among them.

rigidity

Regular
Wow, he manages to have the creepiest, scariest eyes I have ever seen.

I would actually feel uncomfortable around this guy.  He looks like a god damn reptile eyeing down an insect he's about to eat.

I hope he gets put to death whoever he is.

Ascension

Banned
rigidity said:
Wow, he manages to have the creepiest, scariest eyes I have ever seen.

I would actually feel uncomfortable around this guy.  He looks like a god damn reptile eyeing down an insect he's about to eat.

I hope he gets put to death whoever he is.

just lol

humanmush

Joke
Breivik doesn't belong in this thread. He did what must. Free Breivik

I know I'm crazy but I don't give a Fuk anymore what people think. I used to be embarrassed when people told me I look crazy like a psycho in pics.

I've embraced it tho idc I know I'm crazy and want to hurt people

Joncoping

Regular
Breivik is far from "completely incel". He has hbbs of all ages including 16yo jbs sending love letters to him.

'Breivik 'gets love letters from 16-year-old girls'

'Norway's mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik gets hundreds of love letters a year'

'A Swedish woman has revealed how she is in love with  mass murderer, Anders Breivik and ‘wouldn’t want to be without’ him.
The woman, who is in her 20s and goes by the name ‘Victoria’, says her heart belongs to the man who carried out Norway’s worst peace time killing since the Second World War.'

http://www.thelocal.no/20120618/breivik-gets-love-letters-from-16-year-old-girls
http://www.straitstimes.com/world/e...-breivik-gets-hundreds-of-love-letters-a-year
http://therealgist.com/swedish-woman-reveals-she-is-in-love-with-mass-murderer-anders-breivik/

ps: not an sfcel, just redpilled on low inhibition theory

Baron Anon

Joke
breivik should be free
he predicted what would happen to europe if islamization and immgirants take over europe

well now its happening and he was right all along
he just wanted to save our dear europe with its rich culture and nations...

politicians of EU are the biggest cucks world has ever seen

piX

Banned
I get told I have really DOM stare and it does get me in trouble

Timbuck2

Joke
Breivik is not a serial killer though. He's a mass murderer. There is a difference. 

Breivik is actually a good guy who cares about his country and people. He's a better person than the average ethnic that's for sure.

piX

Banned
Timbuck2 said:
Breivik is not a serial killer though. He's a mass murderer. There is a difference. 

Breivik is actually a good guy who cares about his country and people. He's a better person than the average ethnic that's for sure.

This is something you'd only read on 4chan

Hmm so my $0.02 on this whole Breivik being a serial killer ends up being a pretty clear:

1. He's a mass murderer, which is different but whatever. If we're including mass murderers then where's ER?

2. He's much better than the rest, but then again all crime has exceptions. There are good people who are serial/mass murderers, it's just rare. I won't complain that he's with the rest because he fits, even if he's a good guy.

ilikedicks

Joke
> Breivik is a white freedom fighter
> Cares about his people
> Kills mostly ethnic Norwegians

DeepthroatSlayer said:
1. He's a mass murderer, which is different but whatever. 

The very first sentence in this thread, ffs. ER was Asian, they're different from normal humans. Epicanthal folds, the most androgynous and neotenous people on earth who are also the most robotic. They are the hardest people by far to read, you can't tell if one looks crazy or just asian. There are exceptions, sometimes sexy people kill lots of people but generally they look like criminals, they look like killers. Profiling is 100% legit, racial too.