The secret to being GL is being low stress, calm, relaxed, happy

HEROIN

Chad
you can't look good if youre stressed or unhappy

hormones have a huge impact on that

for example yesterday i thought i looked good but then i get really angry and incelraged hard and i broke out because i always do when i get angry and now i look like shit

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
That's the problem though. You can objectively have a good life but you'll still be stressed due to work. 99.5+% probably have jobs that aren't their ideal so they don't want to be there. And even relatively happy students still have pretty high cortisol levels due to papers and tests, if you're at all trying to do well

HEROIN

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
That's the problem though. You can objectively have a good life but you'll still be stressed due to work. 99.5+% probably have jobs that aren't their ideal so they don't want to be there. And even relatively happy students still have pretty high cortisol levels due to papers and tests, if you're at all trying to do well
I go to rich good looking people college, I pass no matter what because I pay the expensive tuition. I'll be working as a stock broker out of college and it seems pretty easy based on the movies I've watched about it like Boiler Room and Wolf of Wall Street.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
HEROIN said:
UglyNormalFag said:
I go to rich good looking people college, I pass no matter what because I pay the expensive tuition. I'll be working as a stock broker out of college and it seems pretty easy based on the movies I've watched about it like Boiler Room and Wolf of Wall Street.
Which college?

HEROIN

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
HEROIN said:
Which college?
You want me to give you my address and alarm code as well?

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
HEROIN said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Which college?
Lmao it's just a college. I'm not one to dox or care about it. I'm so lazy right now I can hardly get up to take a shit. 
I just want to know cause you said the people there are good looking. I wonder if that's on average or just the top echelon people look great

HEROIN

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
HEROIN said:
Lmao it's just a college. I'm not one to dox or care about it. I'm so lazy right now I can hardly get up to take a shit. 
I just want to know cause you said the people there are good looking. I wonder if that's on average or just the top echelon people look great

on average

everyone there is good looking and well dressed and rich... legit female and male models go there... even though im not really attracted to the girls there because they all look old and wrinkled and like women instead of prime girls im still very enraged that the first semester is OVER and I haven't even had physical contact, just like a few platonic very short conversations

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
HEROIN said:
UglyNormalFag said:

on average

everyone there is good looking and well dressed and rich... legit female and male models go there... even though im not really attracted to the girls there because they all look old and wrinkled and like women instead of prime girls im still very enraged that the first semester is OVER and I haven't even had physical contact, just like a few platonic very short conversations
lol not possible. Even most people at unis like USC, Stanford, Miami, or known schools outside of the US are average/ugly

HEROIN

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
HEROIN said:
on average

lol not possible. Even most people at unis like USC, Stanford, Miami, or known schools outside of the US are average/ugly
everyone in america is subhuman (ive been there)

Im in EE, legit all the girls here are hot
[hr]
Supreme Gentleman said:
Legit I just meditated for an hour and now I look like O'Pry
it wont change bones but hormonal health indicators

HEROIN

Chad
Graal said:
Will being happy change my bone structure????!n :shock:
it would change your hair, skin, skin quality, coloration etc.... all which matter more than bones tbh

i have a great bone structure and its nothing special tbh i see weak jawed long faced NW0 MM cut twinks get the hottest JB

Ponglenis

Slayer
Legit. Being blue-pilled with a postive mindset makes it much easier to ascend.
Being a sadkunt just makes it worse.

HEROIN

Chad
Ponglenis said:
Legit. Being blue-pilled with a postive mindset makes it much easier to ascend.
Being a sadkunt just makes it worse.
no one likes a sad cunt doenst matter if its alain delon or lia marie when someone is a sad cunt they make you a sad cunt too and you dislike them for it