Coper
the same way you dont like manly girls
girls dont like feminine men
so stop using makeup, stop doing your hair, eyebrows
stop acting gay with your lotions or facial perfectness
list keeps going

furio

Incel
Just lol if you're not running construction worker game and lumberjack game and smash bones theory

Wearing makeup doesn't have to be feminine. Most male models and Hollywood sex symbols aren't ever caught dead in public without makeup, yet girls are still attracted to them. 

I too wear a little bit of makeup even though I got caught today. I just have to tone it down a bit and maybe switch to a liquid foundation instead of a powder.

shitposter

Normie
Subhuman Scum said:
Wearing makeup doesn't have to be feminine. Most male models and Hollywood sex symbols aren't ever caught dead in public without makeup, yet girls are still attracted to them. 

I too wear a little bit of makeup even though I got caught today. I just have to tone it down a bit and maybe switch to a liquid foundation instead of a powder.
STOP the coping, wearing make is for fairies end of story

lono

Banned
Wrong. Women are attracted to lots of things including other women and pretty men.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Subhuman Scum said:

Legit.