chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,090
Reputation
2
so the rock claims 6'5







yet he appears to be ~1-2 taller than zac efron who is 5'8
 




zac efron is ~1 taller than zayn malik who is 5'7









zayn is confirmed 5'7 (not including his pompador afro)

(paquio is 5'5 and that is indisputable)








BONUS:

BEBER IS CONFIRMED 5'7
(mayweather is 5'8 which is also indisputable)









this all checks out to since beber and malik are the same height


 

Pouuop

Chad
Joined
Aug 17, 2015
Messages
5,952
Reputation
4
Holy fuck

NO WAY he is 6'5 maybe 6'2 at best and wears lift to get to 6'3.5 and frauds another inch
 

chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,090
Reputation
2
Pouuop said:
Holy fuck

NO WAY he is 6'5 maybe 6'2 at best and wears lift to get to 6'3.5 and frauds another inch
dude hes 5'10 5'11 MAX i just showed you the proof. how can you even think hes 6'2???
 

niger

Normie
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
1,872
Reputation
2
LEGIT, This is a picture next to kelly rohrbach 175 cm tall
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,363
Reputation
2
the rock is about 6,2

hassle hoff is a legit 6,4

 

chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,090
Reputation
2
Reflex said:
the rock is about 6,2

hassle hoff is a legit 6,4

:what:


only one thing.. YOU CANT SEE THEIR FEET. This is some kind of photoshoot for the show so obviously they arent gonna allow him to get height mogged in a cover shot.
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,363
Reputation
2
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
:what:


only one thing.. YOU CANT SEE THEIR FEET. This is some kind of photoshoot for the show so obviously they arent gonna allow him to get height mogged in a cover shot.
you cant see the feet in the pic you posted either lol

he looks way taller than efron

not 2 inches
 

chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,090
Reputation
2
Reflex said:
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
:what:


only one thing.. YOU CANT SEE THEIR FEET. This is some kind of photoshoot for the show so obviously they arent gonna allow him to get height mogged in a cover shot.
you cant see the feet in the pic you posted either lol

he looks way taller than efron

not 2 inches
wtf are you talking about yes you can see both their feet. he is wearing shoes too and efron isnt.

no way is more than 3" taller.. plus someone posted the other pic where is ~1 taller than that 5'10 blonde model

he could be 5'11 but im willing to bet 5'10
 

angleo

Incel
Joined
Mar 5, 2016
Messages
123
Reputation
0
lmao what a fucking fraud

charles barkley says he's 6'4" and look how much he mogs him

 

chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,090
Reputation
2
angleo said:
lmao what a fucking fraud

charles barkley says he's 6'4" and look how much he mogs him

hahaha holy shit this confirms it.

heightmog
framemog
skullmog


just lol he looks like a midget next to barkley
 

Dolly Buster

King of Chads
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
12,800
Reputation
60
Lookism told me to kill myself at 5'7 but every time I go out, I height mog half the men.

I will say I am 6'3 from now on.
 

Starcrazy

Chad
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
4,608
Reputation
0
Dolly Buster said:
Lookism told me to kill myself at 5'7 but every time I go out, I height mog half the men.

I will say I am 6'3 from now on.
Heightfrauding really fucked the perception of most people

that's why females say shit like 6' is an average height etc.
 

niger

Normie
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
1,872
Reputation
2
LOOOL he says hes 6'4 in this interview starts at 1:15. #THEROCKGATE

[video=youtube]
 

OldRooster

Gigachad
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
9,990
Reputation
6
Just deduct 3" from wwf claimed heights to get irl height. 
Rock is 6'2.