The requirements of being a man these days is ridiculous

Bojack

Lookism God
its just ridiculous, someone destroy all men now.

Superking

Normie
Ever single requirement added to "a real man is..." drastically reduces the number of men who fit that requirement. Even just "be average height, have a six inch cock, an above average face, and make over 50k a year" is a tiny amount. Every requirement added to that, even "just be at least average in ____" cuts the number in half.

This is why women are so adamant about expanding the deifnition of beauty to include fucking all of them, depsite how obvious it is beauty is a relative term and they can't all be beautiful, it's like everybody being tall or everybody being above average. Meanwhile they have no problem at all piling on the requirements for guys. They'd rather get drilled by a 0.5% guy once a year than date a top 10% guy all year.

This is why I don't have any hard requirements for a gf. If you tell yourself, I will only date a girl who has ___ bra size, ___ height, ___ hair colour, ____ anything, you are fucking yourself over. I am pretty sure if I did the math for my ideal girl they are higher than 1 in 3.5 billion. So just fucking forget it. Take the girl as a whole and see if you want her. If you are going to have requirements, have one or two max.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
They just say they have certain "requirements" to mimic superiority but when it comes down to it they always fuck below their so called requirements

Liberated

Norse God
Autists
Any girl who could handle my aspieness is good enough for me.