The red pill for why most of you ended up incels.

SeriousM

Normie
We all like to point to genetics but I think that those are only a part of the issue for some of you. Others will point to mental illness but I think that is because of being incel and having a lack of social interactions like normal people for such a long time. The real reason you ended up being an incel is quite simple: luck in the form of circumstances.

Luck plays a role in your genetics and how you look but it plays a role in things like:

1. What kind of parents you end up with and how they impact your life (helicopter parents or cool parents?).
2. What kind of area you grow up in; you ideally want to grow up in a wealthier area like a suburb.
3. What kind of people you meet along the way.

One of the hardest things to accept is that so much in our life is out of our control, especially when we're young. We can't decide what kind of parents we get, what kind of area we grow up in, and we're so powerless to what goes in and will eventually impact us.

Not only did "Chad" have the right genetics, he also grew up with good parents who raised him in a nice area and constantly supported his growth. Chad had the parents that taught him to be confident and he grew up around others just like him. Good parents, a nice childhood, and a chance to grow up in a wealthy area; those right there are the unfair advantages to life compared to a chiseled jaw. Even if you're not gifted with that 8 face or those high cheekbones, you can still do a lot better than spending hours on an incel forum with advantages like that.

We point to genetics and our looks as a chance to cope with the harsh reality but we're wrong. Looks can be fixed by cutting bodyfat and getting those surgeries (or whatever you people might put your fate in) but a nice childhood and good parents, that is the stuff that teaches you how unfair life is. You can't buy a nice youth spent in the suburbs of sunny California where your neighbor is your hot high school classmate and neither can you buy good parenting where you have a father that teaches you to be confident along with a mother that loves you.

"Chad" made friends with cool guys who had cool cousins that did cool shit because Chad grew up in the same neighborhood as these cool guys, he was already one of them. Now those cool friends and their cool cousins knew groups of hot girls and Chad already had an in with their social circle. From their on out it was partying, drinking, and fucking hot girls. As for you incel, you didn't get those kinds of circumstances that Chad did.

Unfortunately, as if sluts rejecting you wasn't bad enough it is lady luck whose rejection hurts the most as she wants nothing to do with you incels. Lady luck decided to give you those shitty helicopter parents, raise you in poverty, give you a bad childhood, and make the circumstances work against you. Lady luck could have done us a favor and let us be teenagers in the 80s and 90s, before the age of hypergamy!

It is in those first 16 to 18 years of life when we are the most helpless due to being so young and all that we can rely on is our parents and elders. Those are the years we most want luck to be on our side so we can have happily married parents who decide to move to a nice neighborhood so we can be there with the cool kids rather than growing up in single parent homes or having helicopter parents. During those years, luck turned on us and here we are, completely lost in life and holding on to hope after being brutally traumatized by lady luck.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Nautical said:
What the fuck does your family circumstances have to do with being a slayer or not? It's not correlated. They either gave you good genetics or not for good looks, and if you have those looks you will be succesful with girls. Looks overcomes social obstacles - this is just a massive fucking cope
This. Just lol.

SeriousM

Normie
Nautical said:
What the fuck does your family circumstances have to do with being a slayer or not? It's not correlated. They either gave you good genetics or not for good looks, and if you have those looks you will be succesful with girls. Looks overcomes social obstacles - this is just a massive fucking cope
Are you fucking serious right now or just trolling?

Grow up poor ---> live in shitty side of town ----> go to shitty high school in the ghetto full of fat ugly ethnic women -----> no opportunities at all regardless of how you look

Grow up rich ------> live in nice part of town ------> go to high school full of hot girls ------> so many opportunities

They don't shoot movies about the American hook up scene in ghettos, they do those movies in college campuses and nicer areas because those kids are actually attractive and engage in the sex. Most people in poor areas are ugly so you wouldn't want to fuck most of those girls anyways.

Also

Have helicopter parents -----> no going out and dating -------> regress in social skills ------> end up coming off as an autist to girls due to your lack of experience

Have good parents ------> push you into sports and dating/making friends -----> you now have experience with girls

It ALL has to be ideal, being good looking is not enough.

I've said this before. Parents are very important in ones life. Especially a father, a good one I should say. A father who disciplines you, teaches you right and wrong, is tough on you, puts you in sports, does things with you, is financially secure, feeds you, the list goes on and on

Parents are everything in life. W/o them growing up = shit life

Oodar

Banned
I disagree with the underlying opinion of 'lookism' that dominates this site. It's a misguided theory. All I ever see are hot women with severely ugly men. Men like me that are extremely attractive and aren't wealthy with an outgoing personality are literally the most despised specimens in the world by women.

All women act either afraid of me or disgusted by me. Consider me the biggest naysayer on here or a wake up call. I have a right to be mad given what I just said, and ANYONE who blames their looks on my same condition. I'm the only one wh can talk.

SeriousM

Normie
Nautical said:
Its just a massive cope, get the fuck over it. Poor kids still have good sex lives, because success in that area is dictated by looks and status. Sure, maybe you wont get middle - upper class women, but face still reigns supreme overall
It isn't about fucking broke and ugly women you dumb imbecile shit!

Middle class and above are where the best looking women are. Step out in the world before you say anything you dumbfuck.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Oodar said:
I disagree with the underlying opinion of 'lookism' that dominates this site. It's a misguided theory. All I ever see are hot women with severely ugly men. Men like me that are extremely attractive and aren't wealthy with an outgoing personality are literally the most despised specimens in the world by women.

All women act either afraid of me or disgusted by me. Consider me the biggest naysayer on here or a wake up call. I have a right to be mad given what I just said, and ANYONE who blames their looks on my same condition. I'm the only one wh can talk.
Go back to reddit, bluepiller.

FacialBones

Incel
Oodar said:

r/theredpill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SAD

Normie
The wealthy suburb part is cope. I see tons of poor fuckers banging attractive high e albeit ratchet women.
Being born middle class+helicopter parents+ average or ugly= death

FireHaze

Gigachad
SAD said:
The wealthy suburb part is cope. I see tons of poor fuckers banging attractive high e albeit ratchet women.
This. Not all poor girls are ugly.

SeriousM

Normie
SAD said:
Chads are ALL born in the suburbs or raised there.

Ratchet is the keyword, fuck that shit, anyone can get a piece of that ass. It is all about the suburban princess and banging the popular girl while you are in high school or college.

stamaster21

Slayer
SeriousM said:
Nautical said:

Grow up poor ---> live in shitty side of town ----> go to shitty high school in the ghetto full of fat ugly ethnic women -----> no opportunities at all regardless of how you look

Grow up rich ------> live in nice part of town ------> go to high school full of hot girls ------> so many opportunities

They don't shoot movies about the American hook up scene in ghettos, they do those movies in college campuses and nicer areas because those kids are actually attractive and engage in the sex. Most people in poor areas are ugly so you wouldn't want to fuck most of those girls anyways.

Also

Have helicopter parents -----> no going out and dating -------> regress in social skills ------> end up coming off as an autist to girls due to your lack of experience

Have good parents ------> push you into sports and dating/making friends -----> you now have experience with girls

100 percent legit and in most cases single mothers latch on to their children because it is their only identity,They want there children close to them all the time and like to show them off.This what happens when your raised by losers,instead of teaching you not become a loser or instill good values and help you adjust to life they instead latch on to you and prevent you from growing socially.Its a attempt to stunt your mental and social development so you are dependent on them and easier to control.These parents are afraid in most cases of losing their identity and being alone.You see it were the parents tell their children i send to school to get education not to make friends, or when ever the kid asks to hang out with other kids at the park or some event she says no.What you end up with fucked up young adults who have trouble making friends and lacking in life experiences. Helicopter parents are in 99 percent cases are losers, people with no purpose in life and lacking in friendships will latch on to their children and make them suffer rather then getting their life in order.
[hr]
SeriousM said:
Nautical said:

Also

People in better living areas tend to look more healthy and have higher levels of education.Most people in the poor areas look less attractive and if you look good and live in poor area, it doesn't matter your locked out of the social scene because you need money for that.Heck you can't even go to university and live on campus because your family cant afford it, you will most likely have to go to a community college.

stamaster21

Slayer
Nautical said:
How are you gona get to parties how are you gona travel, you need money.QUOTE if you have those looks you will be succesful with girls, you will only be regulated to those girls in your AREA.You lack money so you cant travel to meet the good looking ones, and you will need to be working and going to school you wan't any future.Looks gets you in the door but it will not improve your social skills.Other things such as what is your living situation,do you have friends of value etc.

stamaster21

Slayer
SeriousM said:
SAD said:

Ratchet is the keyword, fuck that shit, anyone can get a piece of that ass. It is all about the suburban princess and banging the popular girl while you are in high school or college.
LOl he thinks fucknsome ratchet hood-rat who has almost no value is worth while goal.Ratchet-hood-rats are easy to have sex with thats why they end up as single mothers..Its about sleeping with a attractive girl who has value and is going places in life while your in highschool or college.
[hr]
Oodar said:

Red-pill if women are treating you like that, your not attractive as you think you are.Let explain what i think migth have happened to you.You went outside and see a few guys dating out of their league, but ignore the other thousands who are with their looksmatched walking around you.You think to yourself you can score a attractive girl who is better looking then you.But then you get rejected and now women magically they despise you.

Oodar

Banned
stamaster21 said:
SeriousM said:

LOl he thinks fucknsome ratchet hood-rat who has almost no value is worth while goal.Ratchet-hood-rats are easy to have sex with thats why they end up as single mothers..Its about sleeping with a attractive girl who has value and is going places in life while your in highschool or college.
[hr]
Oodar said:

Red-pill if women are treating you like that, your not attractive as you think you are.Let explain what i think migth have happened to you.You went outside and see a few guys dating out of their league, but ignore the other thousands who are with their looksmatched walking around you.You think to yourself you can score a attractive girl who is better looking then you.But then you get rejected and now women magically they despise you.

My looks were never the problem is what I'm saying, but my attitude. I notice a lot of guys on here have a similar outlook I did. Over analyzing things, blaming their looks, blaming the world...etc. People say this forum is negative, but I agree it's good to have realistic expectations and to understand that the world is going to shit. Still, life is a matter of perspective.

We have some free will. How much regarding each individual is a matter of debate. I was exaggerating in that post. I've had women say they want me, and I've blown lots of opportunities in jobs, etc. Don't make the same mistake by having a bad attitude is all I'm saying.

SeriousM said:
1. What kind of parents you end up with and how they impact your life (helicopter parents or cool parents?).
2. What kind of area you grow up in; you ideally want to grow up in a wealthier area like a suburb.
1. shit parents
2. shit place
3. shit people

but I became incel due to my own stupidity, I could have made it in my youth if I never gave a fuck about what people think of me and what's theoretically appropriate in societies view, like society has one and even cares

SeriousM

Normie
True Romance said:
OP = JonJonesElbow

psycho autist

:banderas:
^this stinky tandoori currycel is now attempting to spam my thread with his nonsense

he was on sluthate promoting PUAs and now he is on my thread bringing sluthate nonsense on here

This guy is a smelly brown subhuman who is obsessed with me because I told him that his sandmonkeyass cannot and will NEVER get white pussy.

He's Indian and claims to look like an Arab, the inferiority complex with this fucking dothead.

:turban: :turban: :turban: :turban:

ethmlethiqcel

Gigachad
Gorilla Crew
SeriousM said:
We all like to point to genetics but I think that those are only a part of the issue for some of you. Others will point to mental illness but I think that is because of being incel and having a lack of social interactions like normal people for such a long time. The real reason you ended up being an incel is quite simple: luck in the form of circumstances.

Luck plays a role in your genetics and how you look but it plays a role in things like:

One of the hardest things to accept is that so much in our life is out of our control, especially when we're young. We can't decide what kind of parents we get, what kind of area we grow up in, and we're so powerless to what goes in and will eventually impact us.

Not only did "Chad" have the right genetics, he also grew up with good parents who raised him in a nice area and constantly supported his growth. Chad had the parents that taught him to be confident and he grew up around others just like him. Good parents, a nice childhood, and a chance to grow up in a wealthy area; those right there are the unfair advantages to life compared to a chiseled jaw. Even if you're not gifted with that 8 face or those high cheekbones, you can still do a lot better than spending hours on an incel forum with advantages like that.

We point to genetics and our looks as a chance to cope with the harsh reality but we're wrong. Looks can be fixed by cutting bodyfat and getting those surgeries (or whatever you people might put your fate in) but a nice childhood and good parents, that is the stuff that teaches you how unfair life is. You can't buy a nice youth spent in the suburbs of sunny California where your neighbor is your hot high school classmate and neither can you buy good parenting where you have a father that teaches you to be confident along with a mother that loves you.

"Chad" made friends with cool guys who had cool cousins that did cool shit because Chad grew up in the same neighborhood as these cool guys, he was already one of them. Now those cool friends and their cool cousins knew groups of hot girls and Chad already had an in with their social circle. From their on out it was partying, drinking, and fucking hot girls. As for you incel, you didn't get those kinds of circumstances that Chad did.

Unfortunately, as if sluts rejecting you wasn't bad enough it is lady luck whose rejection hurts the most as she wants nothing to do with you incels. Lady luck decided to give you those shitty helicopter parents, raise you in poverty, give you a bad childhood, and make the circumstances work against you. Lady luck could have done us a favor and let us be teenagers in the 80s and 90s, before the age of hypergamy!

It is in those first 16 to 18 years of life when we are the most helpless due to being so young and all that we can rely on is our parents and elders. Those are the years we most want luck to be on our side so we can have happily married parents who decide to move to a nice neighborhood so we can be there with the cool kids rather than growing up in single parent homes or having helicopter parents. During those years, luck turned on us and here we are, completely lost in life and holding on to hope after being brutally traumatized by lady luck.
Good analysis. It's true tbh.