• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

the reasons i hate 99% of women

chadD24

Regular
they subconsciously hate short men 

they shame most men by ignoring them who make the effort to approach them

they have no problem judging most men for things that are completely out of his control(frame, height, dick) most men just want a slender woman who is healthy(something 100% within a persons control)

they are disgusted by men with even slightly recessed chins(most guys can still love a woman with a recessed chin as long as the rest of her looks good)

they expect you not to be redpilled and consider it unmanly when a man wants to make improvements lookswise

they are repulsed by men who are involuntarily celibate. (conversely if a woman is incel men will still give her a chance as long as she is attractive but women base 90% of their attraction on what other women think)

they get off on the thought of cheating and have a superiority complex

the majority have expectations for men that are ALWAYS out of a mans control(frame, height, dicksize)

they label men who compliment them on their physical appearance as "perverts" UNLESS they are attracted to said men.. then its ok

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
Unneeded feminism, practiced mostly by entitled middle-class white women has fucked it up even more!

chadD24

Regular
Victory said:
Men are just as bad, if you are ugly you will be excluded from any normal social circles.

men dont put other men down as blatantly as women do. if you dont like what a man has to say about you can fight them right then and there and for that reason most men are careful not to beta shame guys they dont know. women on the other hand dont give a shit and will pounce at an opportunity to shame a guy over anything mildly beta if he is not physically attractive and expect no repercussions

the problem is most men these days are so desperate for women they WILL put other men down if it scores them brownie points with women. white knights will usually jump in the second they think it gonna score them some brownie points. women shame ugly short incels for no reason

Victory said:
Men are just as bad, if you are ugly you will be excluded from any normal social circles.

Basically this. INB4 wk. I honestly do find that men are worse to incels/ugly men than women are to us. Most females are perfectly polite to me, wheras lots of guys see a framecel such as myself as fair game to put down and bully.

chadD24

Regular
IcedEarth said:
chadD24 said:
men dont put other men down as blatantly as women do

:cage:

white knights and insecure men put other men down to try and make themselves look better in front of women. 

women put men down because they enjoy it

Victory said:
chadD24 said:
men dont put other men down as blatantly as women do. if you dont like what a man has to say about you can fight them right then and there and for that reason most men are careful not to beta shame guys they dont know. women on the other hand dont give a shit and will pounce at an opportunity to shame a guy over anything mildly beta if he is not physically attractive and expect no repercussions

the problem is most men these days are so desperate for women they WILL put other men down if it scores them brownie points with women. white knights will usually jump in the second they think it gonna score them some brownie points. women shame ugly short incels for no reason

I've been put down way more by other guys than women. Men would mock me or exclude me but women would be nice to me.

why would you put up with that from some faggot? why not fight

i had a girl walk up to me and tell me for no reason in middle school i was one of the ugliest kids in the school. i swear to god. i never in talked to her. when i was young i was very ugly and had bad acne. luckily my skin iin good now but yea no man would do something like that.

IcedEarth

Rotter
chadD24 said:
white knights and insecure men put other men down to try and make themselves look better in front of women. 

wk's? you mean you take personal offence at every bollocks neckbeards write on fb?!

lmfao!

Darkman

Rotter
Victory said:
chadD24 said:

I've been put down way more by other guys than women. Men would mock me or exclude me but women would be nice to me.

This has been my experience as well.

chadD24

Regular
Chris Hemsworth said:
Victory said:

Basically this. INB4 wk. I honestly do find that men are worse to incels/ugly men than women are to us. Most females are perfectly polite to me, wheras lots of guys see a framecel such as myself as fair game to put down and bully.

women will shame you the instant you hit on them if they dont like one minor thing about you(your voice, nose, etc)

men will almost always at least respect women who approach them and show interest in them

no matter how "aesthetic" or cool this guy gets, women will always shame and reject JUST BECUASE of his voice, something 100% out of his control. he sounds like a 12 year old. if a woman sounded like a 12 year old no guy would reject here.

[video=youtube]

IcedEarth

Rotter
chadD24 said:
women will shame you the instant you hit on them if they dont like one minor thing about you(your voice, nose, etc)

you haven't done any daygame cold approaches buddy boy, if she doesn't like you

1. you are invisible to women they don't even stop
2. they tell you straight up they aren't interested in a clear calm tone and move on

chadD24

Regular
IcedEarth said:
chadD24 said:

2. they tell you straight up they aren't interested in a clear calm tone and move on

that is a form of shaming. most men would stop to talk to women who have the courage to approach them and BE FLATTERED by it. the avereage women thinks she is above the average man who approaches her and shouldnt even acknowledge him. thats fucked up.

also how do you explain the millions of women who make jokes about castrating the men in the cat calling video. most women would love to see unattractive guys who catcall have their balls chopped off just for being "rude"

a man would never joke about mutilating a female because she approached him

that is the difference

IcedEarth

Rotter
chadD24 said:
IcedEarth said:

that is a form of shaming. most men would stop to talk to women who have the courage to approach them and BE FLATTERED by it. the avereage women thinks she is above the average man who approaches her and shouldnt even acknowledge him. thats fucked up.

also how do you explain the millions of women who make jokes about castrating the men in the cat calling video. most women would love to see unattractive guys who catcall have their balls chopped off just for being "rude"

that is the difference

okay so you are left with 1% of the women in that case

enjoy fucking your mother

chadD24

Regular
IcedEarth said:
chadD24 said:

wk's? you mean you take personal offence at every bollocks neckbeards write on fb?!

lmfao!

white knights empower women and foster hypergamy

IcedEarth said:
chadD24 said:

that is the difference

okay so you are left with 1% of the women in that case

enjoy fucking your mother

nah i still will fuck and mentally degrade(make them feel insecure, like shit, etc) cute girls when i can.. my point is i could never love a woman for anything more then entertainment for these reasons

One thing I hate is how primitive they are.  Eg they would rather date a good looking alpha who beats hem, then a civilized non primitive man who isint as high sex appeal.

IcedEarth

Rotter
chadD24 said:
nah i still will fuck and mentally degrade(make them feel insecure, like shit, etc) cute girls when i can.. my point is i could never love a woman for anything more then entertainment for these reasons

women are sex objects for healthy men

healthy men got high T

transgender women trying to become guys went on TRT and reported that their attitude towards their lover changed dramatically, they considered her as a sex object after a few months

high oxytocin during the daytime while not fucking in men is correlated with low T

you put this together buddy boy

chadD24

Regular
IcedEarth said:
chadD24 said:

women are sex objects for healthy men

healthy men got high T

transgender women trying to become guys went on TRT and reported that their attitude towards their lover changed dramatically, they considered her as a sex object after a few months

high oxytocin during the daytime while not fucking in men is correlated with low T

you put this together buddy boy

what do you mean high oxytocin during daytime

IcedEarth

Rotter
chadD24 said:
what do you mean high oxytocin during daytime

oxytocin is a hormone that creates feelings of nurturing, approval seeking, empathy ... it's very nice after sex

low T men will have high amounts of it even while not fucking

technically you are running the wrong program in the wrong part of your life, you aren't supposed to care about strangers, high T is related to sociopathy as well

W

World Eater

The only solution left is to KILL! MAIM! BURN! until the day you die.

Everything else is just coping.