The reason why your mom calls you handsome

FireHaze

Gigachad
If she didn't she'd be admitting she's genetic trash and that she mated with genetic trash.

allindaeyes

Banned
'genetic trash'

most dumb shit arguement. Genetic recombination is a thing, recombo matters the most which is all luck based everyone has a small part of good genes usually including 99.99999% mybe higher on this forum. So dont blame your parents retard subhumans that cant even figure out that God himself cursed them

Anakind

King of Chads
FireHaze said:
If she didn't she'd be admitting she's genetic trash and that she mated with genetic trash.
Not even geneticists have more than an elementary grasp of understanding about genetic recombination. But obviously you do.

chadD24

Slayer
allindaeyes said:
'genetic trash'

most dumb shit arguement. Genetic recombination is a thing, recombo matters the most which is all luck based everyone has a small part of good genes usually including 99.99999% mybe higher on this forum. So dont blame your parents retard subhumans that cant even figure out that God himself cursed them
but how do you explain bruce jenners genetics(all his 6 kids are like 8/10s) is it just coincidence or is there more to it?

also what about clint eastwood.. dudes son is looks just like him when he was younger. ive known alot of men who look exactly like their dad when their dad was the same age. how do you explain that

allindaeyes

Banned
chadD24 said:
allindaeyes said:
'genetic trash'

but how do you explain bruce jenners genetics(all his 6 kids are like 8/10s) is it just coincidence or is there more to it?

also what about clint eastwood.. dudes son is looks just like him when he was younger. ive known alot of men who look exactly like their dad when their dad was the same age. how do you explain that
Yes but you probably know way more where they dont look alike, of course some features like eyes get passed down, their ancestors probably had the same. Clint Eastwoods is a coincedence but none of Jenners kids look like him... They are mostly good looking because they had proper up bringing fulfilling their genetic potential, almost everyoen would be a 6/10 at the minimum with good up bringing except extreme anomalys like jszansa or some shit

It's simple love clouds a person's judgement. It's why you'll see hot guys/girls with uglier mates calling them beautiful and not noticing the difference in looks. People keep forgetting love is legit its scientifically proven and it does make you see said person as more attractive. 

Youre mother gave birth to you she probably loves you more than any other person on this planet could. So of course she sees you as handsome!

allindaeyes

Banned
ColezRightFoot said:
It's simple love clouds a person's judgement. It's why you'll see hot guys/girls with uglier mates calling them beautiful and not noticing the difference in looks. People keep forgetting love is legit its scientifically proven and it does make you see said person as more attractive. 

Youre mother gave birth to you she probably loves you more than any other person on this planet could. So of course she sees you as handsome!
legit. love is beautiful!

modified

hairloss expert
I've convinced my mom that regardless of what she thinks of me, other women do not find me attractive. It was a small victory.

allindaeyes said:
chadD24 said:

Yes but you probably know way more where they dont look alike, of course some features like eyes get passed down, their ancestors probably had the same. Clint Eastwoods is a coincedence but none of Jenners kids look like him... They are mostly good looking because they had proper up bringing fulfilling their genetic potential, almost everyoen would be a 6/10 at the minimum with good up bringing except extreme anomalys like jszansa or some shit
jszansa was a mouthbreather, he didn't have a proper upbringing

allindaeyes

Banned
Mew said:
allindaeyes said:
jszansa was a mouthbreather, he didn't have a proper upbringing
look at pics of him as akid hed still look meh/like shit with it

[hr]
My mum and her families comments on me

-You have such beautiful sensitive brown eyes (arghhhhhhhhhhh rage incoming!!!!)

-You will fill out when you are older (Facepalm.gif)

-You look better with no facial hair (so I look better with my recessed jaw and 20mm philtrum on display? Seems legit)

-Girls hate "big beefcake" rugby players, they love sensitive gentle kind men.  :suicide:

IncelFTW

Coper
Chris Hemsworth said:
[hr]
My mum and her families comments on me

-You have such beautiful sensitive brown eyes (arghhhhhhhhhhh rage incoming!!!!)

-You will fill out when you are older (Facepalm.gif)

-You look better with no facial hair (so I look better with my recessed jaw and 20mm philtrum on display? Seems legit)

-Girls hate "big beefcake" rugby players, they love sensitive gentle kind men. 
:suicide:

modified said:
I've convinced my mom that regardless of what she thinks of me, other women do not find me attractive. It was a small victory.

legit.

RoboCopE

Incel
It's epigenetics and development over genetics; haven't you imbeciles learnt anything yet.

Everyones genetics has a non-subhuman encoded in their DNA.

Through shitty diet and vitamin and mineral deficiencies, and mouth breathing, and braces and extractions, and modern pollutants and toxins, basically just modern life (simplified) cause you your epigenetic signalling of your genes to fuck up and your development then sux either in the womb and or during childhood and puberty. The result is the incel, posting on this forum or being bluepilled gaming kissless virgin for life.

modified

hairloss expert
RoboCopE said:
It's epigenetics and development over genetics; haven't you imbeciles learnt anything yet.

Through shitty diet and vitamin and mineral deficiencies, and mouth breathing, and braces and extractions, and modern pollutants and toxins, basically just modern life (simplified) cause you your epigenetic signalling of your genes to fuck up and your development then sux either in the womb and or during childhood and puberty. The result is the incel, posting on this forum or being bluepilled gaming kissless virgin for life.
Patently false. Identical twins look damn near identical whether they are raised together or apart.

https://lornareiko.wordpress.com/20...o-were-separated-at-birth-what-are-they-like/

I don't know why people promote nurture over nature when there is such clear, open and shut evidence that with rare exceptions, your fate is sealed at birth.

Anakind

King of Chads
RoboCopE said:

That's why I always say: Genetics makes a slayer. Environment makes an incel.

alien

Chad
Rotters
FireHaze said:
I'm better looking than my father. I'm just autistic.

My mom would freely admit that she wishes that she didn't marry my father and married some other guy. Because my father is an asshole and he became bald in his late 30s/early 40s. Which was coincidentally around the same time that my parents had a sexless marriage. And my mom got fat because she stopped giving a fuck about her weight after my dad went bald. He was probably norwooding before then. But he didn't bald at the crown until then.