The reason why you should vote for donald trump

Currycel

Normie
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. He will probably cause a war in which many men will die. Us incels recognize that there is far too many men on this world. For that reason, women are treated like princess even if they are obese. If there was less men this would NOT be happening.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. He calls feminists out. There is a good chance he won't take shit from feminists and cause more men to wake up to their bullshit. I would like him saying more offensive shit to fat women and hopefully re-establish fat shaming.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3. He might take some entitlements programs away from females. Right now women get too many benefits. If we took those away they would be forced to put up with beta providers.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4. He is entertaining. I have never been interested in politics until he came.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5. If you get sent to war there is a good chance you will die. Not bad if you are a truecel like myself.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6. He will get rid of ethnics. I am an ethnic myself but that doesn't mean I can't recognize that most of us are garbage. Although he's mostly attacking mexicans, I'm pretty sure, he has successfully woken up the country to become anti immigrant and is now the top priority to many americans. Therefore, not only will the number of mexicans be reduced but also the number of other ethnics.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7. He is redpilled. He has said in the past that the point of having money is to be able to buy hot women. Plus he wears a hair piece, which means he is at least a little aware of looks law.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is the best reason why you should vote for him though. If you don't vote for him, who will you vote for?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bernie Sanders - Wants to take more hard earned incel money to give to women[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jeb Bush - Bends over to everyone and WILL bend over for feminists. He will NOT cut spending and will continue to give shit to women[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hilary Clinton - The end of the world for incels. You can officially cut your dick off if she wins. I warranty that she will make feminism even bigger.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Other random GDP candidates - They're all cucks who will do nothing for incels.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Donald Trump probably even supports prostitution. Let's unite and get him elected[/font]

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Read the same thread from SH. I agree with Nihilism+ that we need chaos and anarchy.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
biggestfailure said:
lol like the 5 america-cels of overall 30 members from this forum will make trump win
everyone will vote for trump as a joke just watch

Currycel

Normie
biggestfailure said:
lol like the 5 america-cels of overall 30 members from this forum will make trump win
But my mom tells me that I'm special and that I can do anything I want. If I support Trump he will surely win. I just need more incel support

shitposter

Normie
Yes he seems like the best person to help fight back against feminism.  I know he is probably going to do more talking than doing like most politicians, but its worth a shoot.  Hopefully he runs his mouth and pisses off a bunch of foreign leaders and starts a war, that would be pretty cool.

Currycel

Normie
Franktank said:
Harakiri said:
everyone will vote for trump as a joke just watch
Because Americans are low iq.
Legit, we like to be entertained. Hence, one of my points why we should vote for him

Franktank

Normie
Trump does not care about incels lmao. Good luck trying to NEET in a Trump world
:what:

Currycel

Normie
Franktank said:
Trump does not care about incels lmao. Good luck trying to NEET in a Trump world
:what:
Men can't live as a NEET even now. If you live NEET with the current welfare system the just lol, you're pretty much living on the street. Only women can do that by having kids and taking money from the dad. Trump will at least call out feminists and hopefully cut women entitlement programs.

Currycel

Normie
just lol buddy boyo said:
NO govt policy can actually fix an incel's problems, but less bad policy like making us wagecucks for single moms on welfare would just be removing the harm they are already doing to us.
That's better than nothing

Boss

Slayer
Hopefully he sends the baboons back to africa, the wet backs can go back to mexico if they aint mowen my lawn

There is one problem

If he causes wars leading to the deaths of many american men and cuts lots of sexist pro women anti men programs, it will be great for the guys in the U.S. in the moment but it will have a rebound effect from the feminist movement after his term is done with a lower male ratio of voters.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
No thanks. The entire world is already laughing at us because of this buffoon. How does Russia get Putin and this joke made it to the top of the Rep. Party? We need an alpha male like Putin - not a clown.

allindaeyes

Banned
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
YOUR VOTE MEANS NOTHING IN 2015 BUDDY BOYOS.
this

@Nizoral Babe 

you dont understand that the poster is probably a true subhuman that delights in fucking up others happiness. He is extremely desperate and a sad soul, he will dwell in hell for eternity if there is one. he doesnt give a fuck hes fucked either way

Workcell

Incel
I was going to vote for Rand, but... fuck it.  I'm voting Trump because I just want to watch the world burn.  

It will never happen, though.   Hillary will most likely win the next election.   It will be Hillary vs Bush with Trump running independent, and the nepotistic oligarchy will continue.